300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post
    Anybody else waiting to get called? Seems like the forums are getting washed up. Maybe its because the few who use to post are hired or hired and left already. Or maybe its because the new 12th grade reading level standard? When I took the test AUG 2016 about half the people did not pass? Anyone recently took the test can u chime in on how many did not make it after taking the written?
    I tested in October, and I got my test results in the mail a few days ago, so what's next, trying to get into stateville

Comment

• Originally posted by 2046 View Post

I tested in October, and I got my test results in the mail a few days ago, so what's next, trying to get into stateville
      i tried to send you a pm..you probably have it off..were you in process for lake county corrections?

Comment

• [QUOTE=urkebre;n6431656]
        i tried to send you a pm..you probably have it off..

Comment

• is anyone going to screening next week?

Comment

• Haven't been able to reach central screening yet. So ur ahead of me, my messages things are open now I think.

Comment

Haven't been able to reach central screening yet. So ur ahead of me, my messages things are open now I think.
              When did you submit the applicant data form online??

Comment

Haven't been able to reach central screening yet. So ur ahead of me, my messages things are open now I think.
                I meant to say screening as in im going to the test/physical/interview...screening thing. from what i see you tested in oct.

Comment

• Originally posted by urkebre View Post

I meant to say screening as in im going to the test/physical/interview...screening thing. from what i see you tested in oct.

spmetime in the summer I applied I think late july. Then I got my letter in the mail for October 5th. Now I'm trying to see if my background clears with my subpar score smh.

Comment

• what was your score if i may ask? whats your top choice? Stateville?

Comment

spmetime in the summer I applied I think late july. Then I got my letter in the mail for October 5th. Now I'm trying to see if my background clears with my subpar score smh.
                      Was the test easy?

Comment

• Originally posted by urkebre View Post

Was the test easy?

nothing they will give u will require any serious critical thinking just don't rush thru anything. You'll be fine it's much easier then u think, so don't worry yourself too much.

I got a 62 but I have no military exp. and stateville is my first choice

Comment

nothing they will give u will require any serious critical thinking just don't rush thru anything. You'll be fine it's much easier then u think, so don't worry yourself too much.

I got a 62 but I have no military exp. and stateville is my first choice
                          thats a good score..i wish i knew how many academies theywill have and how many they need at stateville on average yearly.. im sure it varies

Comment

• Apparently they did away with the physical agility test at the screening. WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                              Apparently they did away with the physical agility test at the screening. WTF
                              Wtf. How do you know?

Comment

• thats sad.
                                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11872 users online. 446 members and 11426 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X