Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just finished week 1. Does things get any easier or are they still the same with the way they r.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post
      Just finished week 1. Does things get any easier or are they still the same with the way they r.
      Same way. Dump your bags every Monday.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post

        Same way. Dump your bags every Monday.
        Did u have to earn points to use vending machines

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

          Did u have to earn points to use vending machines
          Yes. Lots of people would do anything to get those points needed for the lounge.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post
            Just finished week 1. Does things get any easier or are they still the same with the way they r.
            I'm glad I'm finished with all that bologna.

            Comment


            • Got the call today, and man am I thankful. Headed to Illinois River. Training starts January 9th.

              How long does it take with the academy's point system to use the weight room? I also saw a couple recent mentions that cell phones are allowed in the academy now, is that true?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bowfisher View Post
                Got the call today, and man am I thankful. Headed to Illinois River. Training starts January 9th.

                How long does it take with the academy's point system to use the weight room? I also saw a couple recent mentions that cell phones are allowed in the academy now, is that true?
                Weight room can be utilized day one and yes cell phones are allowed at certain times.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bowfisher View Post
                  Got the call today, and man am I thankful. Headed to Illinois River. Training starts January 9th.

                  How long does it take with the academy's point system to use the weight room? I also saw a couple recent mentions that cell phones are allowed in the academy now, is that true?
                  Yea u can have cell phone just not during the day. Usually after dinner is fine.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bowfisher View Post
                    Got the call today, and man am I thankful. Headed to Illinois River. Training starts January 9th.

                    How long does it take with the academy's point system to use the weight room? I also saw a couple recent mentions that cell phones are allowed in the academy now, is that true?

                    how long ago did u test and what was your score?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 2046 View Post


                      how long ago did u test and what was your score?
                      I tested in May, and I scored an 83.

                      Comment


                      • I want to apply for idoc. I have read the info on the website and I have read through this thread...not the whole thing but most (still reading). and im wondering if i dont have any military exp, or work in the law enforcement field.. does that automatically put me back 30 points for the screening process? im seeing everyone post what they "scored" (55, 73, 68) but im wondering is this for the written exam, or all of the screening points added..thank you guys for the help..I would hate to be down 30 points

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by urkebre View Post
                          I want to apply for idoc. I have read the info on the website and I have read through this thread...not the whole thing but most (still reading). and im wondering if i dont have any military exp, or work in the law enforcement field.. does that automatically put me back 30 points for the screening process? im seeing everyone post what they "scored" (55, 73, 68) but im wondering is this for the written exam, or all of the screening points added..thank you guys for the help..I would hate to be down 30 points
                          Just go for it. I was on IDOC and I have no military exp. Score only matters to the facility in which you want to go to.
                          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post

                            Just go for it. I was on IDOC and I have no military exp. Score only matters to the facility in which you want to go to.
                            I will, thank you..how does your written test score get incorporated into the screening..whats a good test score for written? and Im in the northwest suburbs so im pretty much only able to go for stateville..everything else is far away..except St charles but I didnt see that option anywhere??

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by urkebre View Post

                              I will, thank you..how does your written test score get incorporated into the screening..whats a good test score for written? and Im in the northwest suburbs so im pretty much only able to go for stateville..everything else is far away..except St charles but I didnt see that option anywhere??
                              Send me a pm

                              Comment


                              • Two weeks to go after tomorrow.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10846 users online. 384 members and 10462 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X