Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post

you didnt get a call Marzo5 ?
    No I didn't and I tested in April so I'm assuming I'm out of the draw. Best to keep looking elsewhere for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

Nov. 14
      Got the call! See you Nov. 14! Going to Pontiac

Comment

• Originally posted by Marzo5 View Post

Sweet! See ya then.

Comment

• Dang. Been waiting on Fulton to be able to hire going on half a year, and Pontiac gets to hire back to back.

Comment

• http://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/...illes-f-house/

Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

YESSSSSS! I am so happy for you right now and me cause you tested before me and picked Pontiac so that means your off the list and they are still hiring! Congrats and please keep me updated.

Comment

• Wow

Comment

No I didn't and I tested in April so I'm assuming I'm out of the draw. Best to keep looking elsewhere for me!
                  As long as you passed you're still in the running for a year. Just means someone had a higher score.

Comment

• So I start the academy next month anyone tell me what to expect during it.

Comment

YESSSSSS! I am so happy for you right now and me cause you tested before me and picked Pontiac so that means your off the list and they are still hiring! Congrats and please keep me updated.
                      Thank you! And I will! You have facebook? I can just pm you updates. No idea how to on here

Comment

Thank you! And I will! You have facebook? I can just pm you updates. No idea how to on here
                        I think you just go to your page or settings and just turn on PM. I tried to PM you its not on. I dont have fb sorry.

Comment

I think you just go to your page or settings and just turn on PM. I tried to PM you its not on. I dont have fb sorry.
                          I turned it on but don't think you can from a phone, its all I'm ever on lol

Comment

I tried to PM you Kevgui73 do you know how to turn on your PM
                            I think I turned it on now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post
                              So I start the academy next month anyone tell me what to expect during it.
                              Biggest think is DONT BRING STUFF YOUR TOLD NOT TO. Condition down there are ugh nasty. Food sucks, I did her you can bring your cell phone now but i am not sure if thats true or not. You couldn't before. I hear its a softer gentler academy now not so military style like when I was there. Not sure when facility your going to but lots of changes are occurring within the dept.
                              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post

Biggest think is DONT BRING STUFF YOUR TOLD NOT TO. Condition down there are ugh nasty. Food sucks, I did her you can bring your cell phone now but i am not sure if thats true or not. You couldn't before. I hear its a softer gentler academy now not so military style like when I was there. Not sure when facility your going to but lots of changes are occurring within the dept.
                                When I was in the academy last month we couldn't bring our cell phones, food still sucks, instead of platoons it's called "groups" now, it's still a point system to earn vending or lounge privileges and you will do a seniority draw your first week in the academy...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11186 users online. 449 members and 10737 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X