Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post

    Negative. Taylorville has decent meals Dawg lol.
    Haha... Agree to disagree!?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post

      This is true.
      How long before a class do they call

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

        How long before a class do they call
        About 2 - 3 weeks..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post

          About 2 - 3 weeks..
          Thanks. Where u at

          Comment


          • Does anyone know if Vandalia is doing anymore hiring?

            Comment


            • Looks like IDOC will be opening up that new Mental health facility in Feb. About to start hiring for stateville soon.
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

                Thanks. Where u at
                Pontiac!

                Comment


                • What does the written test consist of? Is it standard and associates? How long after testing tell they check and verify employment.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2046 View Post
                    What does the written test consist of? Is it standard and associates? How long after testing tell they check and verify employment.
                    It consists of reading only make sure you can read at a 12th grade level. This is where atleast half the people will fail and do the "walk of shame"
                    Last edited by Idochopeful; 09-28-2016, 08:58 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Anybody heard of a definite date for next class

                      Comment


                      • Question for those working at Stateville.
                        I currently work at Pontiac. And it's great there. But I've been thinking of transferring to Stateville. Thing is, I've heard terrible things about Stateville. Like how inmates run it, rules aren't followed, it's generally less safe.
                        I also had a girl who used to be a dentist there and is now a co at Pontiac tell me that it's super chill and I'd love it.
                        I know opinions are always different, but I was hoping someone who works there could fill me in on the daily life and how it is to work there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lZephyrl View Post
                          Question for those working at qbout Stateville.
                          I currently work at Pontiac. And it's great there. But I've been thinking of transferring to Stateville. Thing is, I've heard terrible things about Stateville. Like how inmates run it, rules aren't followed, it's generally less safe.
                          I also had a girl who used to be a dentist there and is now a co at Pontiac tell me that it's super chill and I'd love it.
                          I know opinions are always different, but I was hoping someone who works there could fill me in on the daily life and how it is to work there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
                          I'm there too, thinking about transferring after these 17 months..have you got a long drive to work?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lZephyrl View Post
                            Question for those working at Stateville.
                            I currently work at Pontiac. And it's great there. But I've been thinking of transferring to Stateville. Thing is, I've heard terrible things about Stateville. Like how inmates run it, rules aren't followed, it's generally less safe.
                            I also had a girl who used to be a dentist there and is now a co at Pontiac tell me that it's super chill and I'd love it.
                            I know opinions are always different, but I was hoping someone who works there could fill me in on the daily life and how it is to work there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
                            If you're at Pontiac, my recommendation is stay at Pontiac. The entire department is on a steady decline, and Stateville is at the forefront! Don't get me wrong there are some fantastic officers at Stateville, but the ratio between good officers and slugs is way too close for comfort. The "administration" are all hug-a-thugs, the majors are unprofessional, and Lt's and Sgts are typically clueless and the ones that are actually good are typically afraid of doing their job in fear of being put in the stop order book.

                            I love Stateville because it gave me an opportunity to get my feet wet and in the system... but it's a horrible, depressing place and the direction the department is going in only makes it worse. The inmates very literally run the asylum. I'm sure some people on here from the Ville will be angry at my words, and some will agree whole heartily, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me. I won't hold any punches.

                            Comment


                            • Can someone transfer to the facility opening in feb 2017 in Joliet rather than Stateville? Also can someone who works at Pontiac describe what its like working there that is my first choice?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post
                                Can someone transfer to the facility opening in feb 2017 in Joliet rather than Stateville? Also can someone who works at Pontiac describe what its like working there that is my first choice?
                                Send me a pm

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4609 users online. 203 members and 4406 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X