Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

    No one is hiring? They had a class start monday. Sounds strange.
    When does the next class start?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

      How did u know your background cleared
      They told me when I called about it a few weeks ago

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 2046 View Post

        When does the next class start?
        After the one that started Monday i don't know. If I find out anything I'll let u know

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post

          No one is hiring? They had a class start monday. Sounds strange.
          They don't know whose hiring when. They told me the institution will call and say we're hiring however many and they give them the names at the top to however many they want.

          Comment


          • Does anyone work at East Moline or Hill and know anything about the Kewanee closing?

            Comment


            • The staff mentioned IDOC will hire hundreds more officers and they're having another class after the one that started Monday!

              Stateville is more of a wait depending on your score, so I would choose Pontiac as your first choice if you want to go max joint, we also have the best food in the state!

              Once your background clears that usually means you'll be getting a call as long as your county choice are sending cadets to Springfield! Good luck!

              Comment


              • Rumor is dixon is hiring another 40

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                  The staff mentioned IDOC will hire hundreds more officers and they're having another class after the one that started Monday!

                  Stateville is more of a wait depending on your score, so I would choose Pontiac as your first choice if you want to go max joint, we also have the best food in the state!

                  Once your background clears that usually means you'll be getting a call as long as your county choice are sending cadets to Springfield! Good luck!
                  First choice Pontiac, second is Stateville. Scored 65 so hoping for best! Background cleared in August

                  Comment


                  • Nice to know they are having more classes. Just not sure when background will be clear. Right now with my score I'm 4th on the list where I chose. They didn't have any in this class that started because they had some transfers but hopefully the next one as long as background clears in time.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Marzo5 View Post

                      First choice Pontiac, second is Stateville. Scored 65 so hoping for best! Background cleared in August
                      I had the same choices but usually first choice gets you hired! It's a waiting game now..

                      Comment


                      • Anybody hear amy thing about anymore classes? How do u know when background is done? I'm 4th on the list of my choice but worried if background not done I'll be skipped.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                          The staff mentioned IDOC will hire hundreds more officers and they're having another class after the one that started Monday!

                          Stateville is more of a wait depending on your score, so I would choose Pontiac as your first choice if you want to go max joint, we also have the best food in the state!

                          Once your background clears that usually means you'll be getting a call as long as your county choice are sending cadets to Springfield! Good luck!
                          Best food in the State!!?? Decent, yes, but Taylorville has restaurant quality meals.lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post

                            Best food in the State!!?? Decent, yes, but Taylorville has restaurant quality meals.lol
                            Negative. Taylorville has decent meals Dawg lol.

                            Comment


                            • Saw cadets at a stop on the way to Springfield. Guy told me there was definitely a class after this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post
                                Saw cadets at a stop on the way to Springfield. Guy told me there was definitely a class after this one.
                                This is true.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12138 users online. 452 members and 11686 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X