300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
    Krayjack, clear some space, I replied to you but couldn't get through.
    10-4

Comment

• If I have a score of 73 do I have a good chance of getting on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevgui73 View Post
        If I have a score of 73 do I have a good chance of getting on
        Yes. How long ago did you receive your score?

Edit: I saw you called screening to get your score..
        Last edited by KrayJack; 09-10-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

If I have a score of 73 do I have a good chance of getting on
          73 is a solid score

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
            Yes. How long ago did you receive your score?

Edit: I saw you called screening to get your score..
            Hoping to get soon. It will be 9 weeks coming up

Comment

• How long before background is done? The lady at central screening told me once you get your score you are on the list of your preferences. Is that true?

Comment

How long before background is done? The lady at central screening told me once you get your score you are on the list of your preferences. Is that true?
                It varies. But shouldn't take too long..long as you don't have anything major on your background you should be fine. It's a waiting game!

Comment

• I know there is a class starating the 19th. Does anyone know if there is any more this year or beginning of next?

Comment

• Has anybody gotten a letter to test? I filled out the form awhile ago and have not received anything. FML

Comment

How long before background is done? The lady at central screening told me once you get your score you are on the list of your preferences. Is that true?
                      Yes, this is true.. not sure how, but you're on the eligibility list while your background is in progress.. it's truly all about your score and your preferred institutions needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                        Yes, this is true.. not sure how, but you're on the eligibility list while your background is in progress.. it's truly all about your score and your preferred institutions needs.
                        Thanks. I got a 73 and I'm told the two I picked are still hiring. Just hoping so. It's been almost 9 weeks since I tested. I called and got my score. Hoping they mail out this week or next. I know the employment reference checks got recieved and sent back. Just didn't know when I got my score if I was then on the lists.

Comment

• Finally the page is working again. Got my score. 73. Lady at Springfield told me I'm 4th on the list of my choice. Just hoping for a call

Comment

• For those of you in the academy now, or just graduated. What pistol did you qualify with?

Comment

Finally the page is working again. Got my score. 73. Lady at Springfield told me I'm 4th on the list of my choice. Just hoping for a call
                              What number did you call to find out? I too am hoping to receive a call. My score is a 65 so I hope I'm right behind you

Comment

• Originally posted by Marzo5 View Post

What number did you call to find out? I too am hoping to receive a call. My score is a 65 so I hope I'm right behind you
                                I called the department of corrections and asked for central screening

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5863 users online. 313 members and 5550 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X