300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    6 officers injured in a fight at Pontiac over the weekend..
    Makes me feel sketchy. I took the test at st.charles and passed about 2 weeks ago. My first choice was Pontiac.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post
      Makes me feel sketchy. I took the test at st.charles and passed about 2 weeks ago. My first choice was Pontiac.....
      Don't feel sketchy, it is what it is. Just do your best to stay safe. It's the best any of us can do.

Comment

If you feel sketchy now well perhaps you might want to look for a different profession. I was a female officer that held down two galleries at once. one gallery can hold as many as 60 inmates, and your by yourself. Its going to happen, you might get grabbed thru the chuck, get vile stuff thrown at you many times a week. Called every cuss word and name in the book. You don't have to be tough to do this job, BUT you do have to be smart and always watch your back. Attacks happen all the time some small, some large its part of the job. I never let an inmate in my 6, and i am always 4 steps back from them whenever were moving out of a unit. Safe practice and learn how to speak to them and you should have no issues. #16monthsondablock
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
          6 officers injured in a fight at Pontiac over the weekend..
          I heard this is why they took all the Dumbbells off our yard today. Idk I'm just the FNG

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
            If you feel sketchy now well perhaps you might want to look for a different profession. I was a female officer that held down two galleries at once. one gallery can hold as many as 60 inmates, and your by yourself. Its going to happen, you might get grabbed thru the chuck, get vile stuff thrown at you many times a week. Called every cuss word and name in the book. You don't have to be tough to do this job, BUT you do have to be smart and always watch your back. Attacks happen all the time some small, some large its part of the job. I never let an inmate in my 6, and i am always 4 steps back from them whenever were moving out of a unit. Safe practice and learn how to speak to them and you should have no issues. #16monthsondablock
            I'll be fine....

Comment

I'll be fine....
              I am sure you will. Be safe.

Comment

• ssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                  anyone currently on IDOC get their annual SRS statement yet? Or is there a way to see if i can see my balance?
                  Mine came in the mail yesterday. You can also access it through The CMS website.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2046 View Post
                    When is the next time they test? I live very close to statesville
                    only 1 S in STATEVILLE!

Comment

I worked at Pontiac out of the academy. I worked death row, I worked with lifers. I have been assaulted and I have had **** and **** thrown on me. If you are nervous just from the stories.....well....maybe it is not the job for you

Comment

• Originally posted by IDOCguy11920 View Post
                        I worked at Pontiac out of the academy. I worked death row, I worked with lifers. I have been assaulted and I have had **** and **** thrown on me. If you are nervous just from the stories.....well....maybe it is not the job for you
                        Ok your right. Let me call Springfield and tell them stop processing me.....

Comment

Ok your right. Let me call Springfield and tell them stop processing me.....
                          Dont go and do that. Try it first, then make the decision for yourself. you might like the work. I hope this was sarcasm.

Comment

• Has anybody heard about us getting the same type of uniform as IDJJ?

Comment

• i did hear that the dept is going to implement glocks by 2018......

Comment

• is that for real? so theyre gona get rid of the 38s? ..... as I'm reminiscing, I actually found my weapons qual and authorization card from idoc that expired earlier this this.. ah happy times.... that only check that was missing was the 37mm gas gun...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10278 users online. 497 members and 9781 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X