Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
    Range can be tough, lots of ppl fail this part.
    Yes, but I'd rather pass with blisters on my finger.

    Comment


    • we had something called newskin which was a bandaid but it was thick enough to not give me blisters from that blasted .38!
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

      Comment


      • CT week? Why was the first week so how? Lots of training?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 2046 View Post
          CT week? Why was the first week so how? Lots of training?
          Yes you'll get lots of training and some...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
            Who sits on the constant watches? Male or female officers? How often do the inmates generally stay on constant watch before moving to 10 minutes?
            For us it's always males. Usual length is about a day. But we have I/Ms who will stay on it for days, or weeks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
              For us it's always males. Usual length is about a day. But we have I/Ms who will stay on it for days, or weeks.
              Yeah, we had one inmate stay on constant watch for about 8 months before she went to a mental hospital and two inmates currently that have been on constant watch for about 2 months each. The female inmates get what they want so there's no need to come off constant watch. They enjoy someone watching their every move. Logan is very short on female staff so the same few female gets the same watch every single day, unfortunately. They won't put males on constant watches but they won't hire female officers. Just wanted to see how other prisons operate.

              Comment


              • rejected because you have family in the system???? hmmmm, you sure that is the reason? I work with many, many Officers that currently have family members locked up in IDOC. It will not disqualify you. Not disclosing it will

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IDOCguy11920 View Post
                  rejected because you have family in the system???? hmmmm, you sure that is the reason? I work with many, many Officers that currently have family members locked up in IDOC. It will not disqualify you. Not disclosing it will
                  I know a few officers that have family in the system at IDOC and yet they still work for IDOC they just wont let them work in that division. So if you say they DQ'ed me bc i have family in the system well thats fubar.
                  Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                  Comment


                  • 6 officers injured in a fight at Pontiac over the weekend..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                      6 officers injured in a fight at Pontiac over the weekend..
                      Does that mean it's about 12 felons in the hospital then?

                      Comment


                      • [QUOTE=scotty_appleton814;3927955]Does that mean it's about 12 felons in the hospital then?[/QUO

                        So what your trying to say is that the officers are felons as well?
                        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                        Comment


                        • smh. it's kinda like winning a fight with a black eye and you say you should see the other guy. It doesn't mean the other guy has only a black eye too. what he said is a figure of speech. I'm sure he was referring to the "disadvantaged members of society" not officers.

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fritter View Post
                            smh. it's kinda like winning a fight with a black eye and you say you should see the other guy. It doesn't mean the other guy has only a black eye too. what he said is a figure of speech. I'm sure he was referring to the "disadvantaged members of society" not officers.

                            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
                            Ohhhhh it was sarcasm now I get it...eh
                            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                            Comment


                            • For give me if I seemed to take this personal. I have classmates down there and it hits home for me. I think its about time this stuff gets shared in the news. We have these at stateville all the time. This damn Hug a Thug mentality is sucking for officers that do the job and get hurt. I think prison reform needs to come but damn these violent offenders dont get their way, they want to hurt and mane officers, and the punishment for offenders? ..... Be nice to them. ugh
                              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                                For give me if I seemed to take this personal. I have classmates down there and it hits home for me. I think its about time this stuff gets shared in the news. We have these at stateville all the time. This damn Hug a Thug mentality is sucking for officers that do the job and get hurt. I think prison reform needs to come but damn these violent offenders dont get their way, they want to hurt and mane officers, and the punishment for offenders? ..... Be nice to them. ugh
                                I wont take it personal either. I have mentioned many times that i worked corrections for 8 years before i became a cop. I wholly support your job. Trust me, when one of us got hurt, you should have seen the other guy........ too this day, i still have that thought process.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12754 users online. 482 members and 12272 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X