300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    Take home as in after taxes? Those are some nice numbers.
    Yes take home means after taxes. You dont have to kill yourself working ot to bring home a little extra. I know a guy that has been comping his ot for 35 years and his pay out is huge. If you work and get the money instead of comping your better off. But comping a few days here and there comes in handy.
    Last edited by cpd2010*; 08-18-2016, 08:21 AM.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2046 View Post
      U made 50k in 7 months of work? Sweet Jesus that's gotta be like 2000 hours of work. Very impressive, what about the shift length.
      normal shifts are 8 hrs long with 7 1/2 paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
        If you work 2 ot shifts per week you will take home 2340.00 garenteed never work more then 5 shifts. If you do comp them hours. 5 shifts pays about 2450.00 to 2590.00 per pay period.
        I'm a little jealous. I barely managed 22hrs of OT this pay period.

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
          I'm a little jealous. I barely managed 22hrs of OT this pay period.
          Well i use to sign up for all the days that i wanted to work and even the ones i didnt want to just in case there was no OT. Now having said that I have at times sign up and get called but never answered the phone. I turned down tons of OT as well. If you sign and they call do it all in one week if you can, then sit back. At stateville its easy. I went from July/2015 to July/2016 for a total of 73 OT shifts which gave me 146 stars.

Comment

Yes take home means after taxes. You dont have to kill yourself working ot to bring home a little extra. I know a guy that has been comping his ot for 35 years and his pay out is huge. If you work and get the money instead of comping your better off. But comping a few days here and there comes in handy.
            I've read previous post and I seen that you said some checks are gross 3400-3600? Is that true? Is OT time and a half or double?

Comment

and theres so much overtime that i make gross $3400-$3600 a paycheck.
              Sorry I had to find the post. But here it is. Can you elaborate on this? Or were you exaggerating a bit because if not once I get hired I would practically live there lol. You know what they say your job is your second home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post
                Sorry I had to find the post. But here it is. Can you elaborate on this? Or were you exaggerating a bit because if not once I get hired I would practically live there lol. You know what they say your job is your second home.
                Lets get something str8 I have nothing to gain by lying to anyone on here. I have been at that job for over 16 months. I have pay stubs if your interested in seeing them just private message me your email and I will be happy to send them. If you want to work hard and earn some great cash....do all the ot you can. There is a sign in sheet you will fill out every month. Sign it get called and work. you want to know what people make at the job here is the link....http://accountability.illinois.gov/

i will give you my last name and you can see for yourself.

BTW at my facility i was the highest OT person as far as females go.

Comment

Lets get something str8 I have nothing to gain by lying to anyone on here. I have been at that job for over 16 months. I have pay stubs if your interested in seeing them just private message me your email and I will be happy to send them. If you want to work hard and earn some great cash....do all the ot you can. There is a sign in sheet you will fill out every month. Sign it get called and work. you want to know what people make at the job here is the link....http://accountability.illinois.gov/

check PM

Lol I didn't say you were lying. But I will PM you.
                  Last edited by Idochopeful; 08-18-2016, 06:19 PM. Reason: Adding extra

Comment

You get stars for overtime? Interesting... I'd assume that means ur in very good standing

Comment

• Originally posted by 2046 View Post
                      You get stars for overtime? Interesting... I'd assume that means ur in very good standing
                      The stars indicate that you work overtime. If you have NO STARS you get mandated to work aka FORCE TO STAY OT. If you dont stay and you refuse, you get written up and it goes on your service record.

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
                        Yup, we have them all the time at Dixon
                        Who sits on the constant watches? Male or female officers? How often do the inmates generally stay on constant watch before moving to 10 minutes?

Comment

• CT week..soreness!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                            CT week..soreness!
                            This week was your hardest week. It's all smooth sailing from here brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
                              Who sits on the constant watches? Male or female officers? How often do the inmates generally stay on constant watch before moving to 10 minutes?
                              Mostly males and depends on health personal. Under 30 mins. Might be female. Depends on circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                                This week was your hardest week. It's all smooth sailing from here brother.
                                Range can be tough, lots of ppl fail this part.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6548 users online. 298 members and 6250 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X