Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 2046 View Post
    Well done sir, less competition in Kendall lol. What was hardest about idoc academy? 6 weeks isn't forever but I imagine it can drag out.
    The food and being away from family.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
      Lmao well im a she, and doc training is easy at least it was for me i train everyday run all the time. Lift weights and eat right. But i have 3 college degrees so im an over achiver. Hahaha
      I know many people who work for Kane county. I got a good relationship with the deputies working the road, you will have a nice quality of life working there.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
        Lmao well im a she, and doc training is easy at least it was for me i train everyday run all the time. Lift weights and eat right. But i have 3 college degrees so im an over achiver. Hahaha

        Lol sorry about that ma'am. You'll be LT before you know it!

        Comment


        • Week 1 down!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
            Week 1 down!
            How many people are in your class ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fritter View Post
              How many people are in your class ?
              I think its 138

              Comment


              • Originally posted by division4 View Post
                I think its 138
                Yes.

                Comment


                • Hello, out of curiousity, how many other prisons have constant watches? Anyone from Dixon out there? I work at Logan.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
                    Hello, out of curiousity, how many other prisons have constant watches? Anyone from Dixon out there? I work at Logan.
                    Yup, we have them all the time at Dixon

                    Comment


                    • I know IDOC starts at 41 then when your done with training go to 47. But what does it cap out at and how long does it take to cap out? They work 8 hour shifts or 12?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 2046 View Post
                        I know IDOC starts at 41 then when your done with training go to 47. But what does it cap out at and how long does it take to cap out? They work 8 hour shifts or 12?
                        Stateville has continuous watch. If you like overtime you will never make 41 or 47. I made 50 plus first year but that was bc I started in April and i am at 50 plus and it was at the end of July. Right now you wont need to worry about topping out. All step raises and such are suspended bc of NO BUDGET. So make that OT if you can bc step raises aren't going to happen.
                        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                          Stateville has continuous watch. If you like overtime you will never make 41 or 47. I made 50 plus first year but that was bc I started in April and i am at 50 plus and it was at the end of July. Right now you wont need to worry about topping out. All step raises and such are suspended bc of NO BUDGET. So make that OT if you can bc step raises aren't going to happen.

                          U made 50k in 7 months of work? Sweet Jesus that's gotta be like 2000 hours of work. Very impressive, what about the shift length.

                          Comment


                          • Not bad money in only 7 months.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 2046 View Post
                              U made 50k in 7 months of work? Sweet Jesus that's gotta be like 2000 hours of work. Very impressive, what about the shift length.
                              If you work 2 ot shifts per week you will take home 2340.00 garenteed never work more then 5 shifts. If you do comp them hours. 5 shifts pays about 2450.00 to 2590.00 per pay period.
                              Last edited by cpd2010*; 08-18-2016, 07:07 AM.
                              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                                If you work 2 ot shifts per week you will take home 2340.00 garenteed never work more then 5 shifts. If you do comp them hours. 5 shifts pays about 2450.00 to 2590.00 per pay period.
                                Take home as in after taxes? Those are some nice numbers.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10773 users online. 381 members and 10392 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X