300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    Is it true that there's only one payphone to use?
    One pay phone also one washer/dryer. Also be careful because the roaches are really big and you might bring them home so cover your stuff.
    Last edited by cpd2010*; 08-06-2016, 01:33 PM.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
      One pay phone also one washer/dryer. Also be careful because the roaches are really big and you might bring them home so cover your stuff.
      Thanks for the information. Zip lock everything I guess.

Comment

• yep. and when you get into the gym they make you dump your stuff anyways so its easier when things are in a ziplock rather than all over the floor.

Comment

I saw one at orientation...

Comment

• CPD is right. I had a roach on my bed and ants in box. Ziploc lock all your stuff. There's one pay phone per floor. When I went through I was on the 2nd floor with 22 other guys so the 1st floor which had over a 100 were coming up and using our phone. It didn't bother us.

Comment

• Im assuming it doesnt matter what we wear tommorrow since they are going to make us change when we arrive?

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
                Im assuming it doesnt matter what we wear tommorrow since they are going to make us change when we arrive?
                Same thing I heard, you ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
                  Im assuming it doesnt matter what we wear tommorrow since they are going to make us change when we arrive?
                  Yea just wear your street clothes. They'll have some super cool uniforms for you on your bed.

Comment

• Oh im ready!!! Thanks k31

Comment

• Any rumors on when the next academy will be held, or how many more there will be in 2016?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowfisher View Post
                        Any rumors on when the next academy will be held, or how many more there will be in 2016?
                        Same question I have. I'll be taking the test tomorrow St.Charles location. I hope that there will be more classes this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post
                          Same question I have. I'll be taking the test tomorrow St.Charles location. I hope that there will be more classes this year.
                          I heard calls will be going out on tuesday.

Comment

I heard calls will be going out on tuesday.

do you think I will have a chance of getting a call for the academy if I take the test and pass it this week?

Comment

• Rumor is there are 2 more classes after the one that just started today. Good luck at the academy everyone! It sucks. Not hard at all it just sucks having to go to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idochopeful View Post
                                do you think I will have a chance of getting a call for the academy if I take the test and pass it this week?
                                NOPE.... if you just tested, your wait is 6 mos long. It takes 6 mos for them to go through all your info and make sure its all correct. I know people that waited a year or longer. It also depends on what facility you pick and your score. The state creates a list and they start calling from it. Depends where your at on the list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6384 users online. 425 members and 5959 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X