300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wheredidtimego View Post
    That's intense...I would have got fired...only enough for one drop in this dude that day
    How did stateville orientation go?

Comment

• Good...same amount of people minus the second drop...sure a second one is coming

Comment

Good...same amount of people minus the second drop...sure a second one is coming
        Did you all get a tour or any academy advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
          Did you all get a tour or any academy advice?
          No. Did u guys?

Comment

No. Did u guys?
            Negative. Only tour was the walk to get our physical

Comment

• For all you new comers that are going to facilities good luck at the academy. If I could give you one word of advice I would say stay humble. To many know it alls and wannna be tough guys out there. I hope to moving on soon, i will know sometime in aug after the 8th if i will be leaving idoc. Good luck and if i can offer any advice drop me a pvt. Message.
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                For all you new comers that are going to facilities good luck at the academy. If I could give you one word of advice I would say stay humble. To many know it alls and wannna be tough guys out there. I hope to moving on soon, i will know sometime in aug after the 8th if i will be leaving idoc. Good luck and if i can offer any advice drop me a pvt. Message.
                Thank you for the offer.
                Last edited by Wheredidtimego ; 07-27-2016, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Do i buy a phonecard at the academy? Or where do i get one?

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
                    Do i buy a phonecard at the academy? Or where do i get one?
                    No you can buy them from Walgreens, Walmart etc. I belive.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                      No you can buy them from Walgreens, Walmart etc. I belive.
                      All you can purchase at the Academy is IDOC clothing for you and your family. If you need anything else off the list it must come from a store prior to going to the academy including phone cards.

Comment

• anyone currently on IDOC get their annual SRS statement yet? Or is there a way to see if i can see my balance?

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
                          Do i buy a phonecard at the academy? Or where do i get one?
                          I used quarters for the pay phone. 1 dollar gets you 4 minutes. 25 cents for each additional minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                            I used quarters for the pay phone. 1 dollar gets you 4 minutes. 25 cents for each additional minute.
                            There sign up n the payphone that says you can use your credit/debit card. Dont do it, itll charge you $30 minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
                              There sign up n the payphone that says you can use your credit/debit card. Dont do it, itll charge you $30 minimum.
                              Wow. Thanks for the tip.

I heard there is a modified control tactics week in the academy now...

Comment

• Any news or rumors on when Canton might hire or how many they typically hire? I scored an 83, and I'm looking forward to getting started this year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7568 users online. 354 members and 7214 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X