300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wheredidtimego View Post
    I was called yesterday for stateville. I was told that there will be 20 in our class.
    Nice.

Comment

• Thanks KrayJack. I tested in april and was confident with my score up until reading the posts on here. I was tempted to switch to Pontiac but was concerned about delaying the process. I am just truly excited everything still worked out. For reference to anyone checking this forum out...my score was a 77. Hope that provides any insight for anyone struggling to make a decision on whether to change county preference.

Comment

Thanks KrayJack. I tested in april and was confident with my score up until reading the posts on here. I was tempted to switch to Pontiac but was concerned about delaying the process. I am just truly excited everything still worked out. For reference to anyone checking this forum out...my score was a 77. Hope that provides any insight for anyone struggling to make a decision on whether to change county preference.
        I was also going to change my 1st choice to pontiac but was called from stateville with a 75. See you at orientation.

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
          I was also going to change my 1st choice to pontiac but was called from stateville with a 75. See you at orientation.
          See ya bright and early.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
            Sorry to hear that you were rejected. I know its tough to get that kind of letter, I have gotten a couple myself from 2 agencies. The FB thing is tougher tho. One thing I will say is if you have a FB don't say you do, its best to DELETE it and leave it that way until your hired on. I know that many people would disagree with that but I have applied for and been rejected so I have some insight here. Be as honest as you can when applying to LE jobs of any kind. I know of a guy that was rejected bc he had a P.O. box and FAILED to disclosed that. They said address you resided at you cant live at a PO box but it still got him disqualified. My advice never give up and keep applying, you shouldn't be blamed bc you have family in the system. Hope all goes well for you in the future. Jmy2cents
            We had a guy at the academy who's Facebook account came back to haunt him. He was fired this past Monday.

Comment

• Hopefully when you guys graduate you'll have uniforms.... We graduated today in our green tees and tan BDUS. [emoji35]

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                Hopefully when you guys graduate you'll have uniforms.... We graduated today in our green tees and tan BDUS. [emoji35]
                Wow. Did they explain why?

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                  Wow. Did they explain why?
                  The states not paying their bills. The company who does the uniforms didn't send them until late this week.

Comment

The states not paying their bills. The company who does the uniforms didn't send them until late this week.
                    Interesting...

Comment

We had a guy at the academy who's Facebook account came back to haunt him. He was fired this past Monday.
                      I wonder how a FB comes into question so late into the academy?

Comment

• Deactivating facebook right about now.....

Comment

I wonder how a FB comes into question so late into the academy?
                          Paper work you do at the academy. Depending on your answers, it'll lead to intelligence looking into your past.

Comment

• Would I be correct in assuming there is a second, more extensive BI conducted while in the academy?

Comment

Paper work you do at the academy. Depending on your answers, it'll lead to intelligence looking into your past.
                              Thanks

Comment

Would I be correct in assuming there is a second, more extensive BI conducted while in the academy?
                                I believe so..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4898 users online. 250 members and 4648 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X