Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats krayjack. Im still waiting. I had pontiac as my second

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
      Hopefully that's some of us..




      Edit:

      I GOT THE CALL!!!! Man I'm so excited right now. Thank you all for the guidance and assistance!!!
      Congrats buddy. Disregard pm.

      Comment


      • What time did they call?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by division4 View Post
          What time did they call?
          Around 1415..

          Comment


          • When does the next class start krayjack?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by division4 View Post
              When does the next class start krayjack?
              Turn on your pm

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                Turn on your pm
                Should be on now.

                Comment


                • when i went to do my thing for IDOC I thought that joining the group on facebook would make a difference. a chance to meet my soon to be co workers and they see me and so on. I joined and told them who I was and that I was processing in,they were helpful but one day someone made a stink and started to hammer me. so I said I'm not about to let you talk to me like a kid.. "watch your mouth dude". they told me "with an attitude like THAT you will never get this job" and true to this day 2 weeks later they gave me a rejection letter because I was nice enough to tell them I had family in the system.

                  Comment


                  • any one get the call for stateville?
                    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                      any one get the call for stateville?
                      Did all the calls go out?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kameron-bc21 View Post
                        when i went to do my thing for IDOC I thought that joining the group on facebook would make a difference. a chance to meet my soon to be co workers and they see me and so on. I joined and told them who I was and that I was processing in,they were helpful but one day someone made a stink and started to hammer me. so I said I'm not about to let you talk to me like a kid.. "watch your mouth dude". they told me "with an attitude like THAT you will never get this job" and true to this day 2 weeks later they gave me a rejection letter because I was nice enough to tell them I had family in the system.

                        Sorry to hear that you were rejected. I know its tough to get that kind of letter, I have gotten a couple myself from 2 agencies. The FB thing is tougher tho. One thing I will say is if you have a FB don't say you do, its best to DELETE it and leave it that way until your hired on. I know that many people would disagree with that but I have applied for and been rejected so I have some insight here. Be as honest as you can when applying to LE jobs of any kind. I know of a guy that was rejected bc he had a P.O. box and FAILED to disclosed that. They said address you resided at you cant live at a PO box but it still got him disqualified. My advice never give up and keep applying, you shouldn't be blamed bc you have family in the system. Hope all goes well for you in the future. Jmy2cents
                        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                          Sorry to hear that you were rejected. I know its tough to get that kind of letter, I have gotten a couple myself from 2 agencies. The FB thing is tougher tho. One thing I will say is if you have a FB don't say you do, its best to DELETE it and leave it that way until your hired on. I know that many people would disagree with that but I have applied for and been rejected so I have some insight here. Be as honest as you can when applying to LE jobs of any kind. I know of a guy that was rejected bc he had a P.O. box and FAILED to disclosed that. They said address you resided at you cant live at a PO box but it still got him disqualified. My advice never give up and keep applying, you shouldn't be blamed bc you have family in the system. Hope all goes well for you in the future. Jmy2cents
                          Got 4 rejections and 1 don't bother letters within 2 months. You get with it or get lost.

                          Comment


                          • Il be seeing you at the academy krayjack. I just got the call!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by division4 View Post
                              Il be seeing you at the academy krayjack. I just got the call!!
                              Congratulations man. I knew you'd get it!!

                              Comment


                              • I was called yesterday for stateville. I was told that there will be 20 in our class.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 14731 users online. 463 members and 14268 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X