300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by future_cop View Post
    I got a confirmation email. Anyone know much about Sheridan? I'm thinking about just replacing Stateville all together
    I received my confirmation earlier today. I just took off sheridan

Comment

• I just know inmates at sheridan are mostly grade A

Comment

• Originally posted by future_cop View Post
        I got a confirmation email. Anyone know much about Sheridan? I'm thinking about just replacing Stateville all together
        Originally posted by division4 View Post
        I received my confirmation earlier today. I just took off sheridan
        What month did they say your change in county will go into effect?

Comment

• They said it will go in effect after the hiring for the june 6th class

Comment

• Hello all!

Currently in the process for Stateville and thought i'd check in / introduce myself.

Tested and passed on April 14th at Saint Charles; still no score letter yet....

On the plus side - I called CMS yesterday and spoke with a surprisingly helpful woman. She was nice enough to tell me my score despite letters not being sent out yet (71, woo!)

She also let slip some information I thought everyone here might be interested in:

1) According to her, anyone with a score of 71+ should have no trouble getting hired on at Stateville this year.
            2) Next round of hiring will be taking place sometime in late June or July, depending on the Governor.

Obviously, take this with a grain of salt....but i'll take any news I can at this point. Lol

Originally posted by division4 View Post
            Damn. I called central screening and they told me i was in the 30's on the hiring list for stateville....i should have put pontiac.
            If you're in the 30's with a 75, I wonder where a 71 places me.....the suspense is torture.

-- Sandar

Comment

• I'm really surprised so many of you have got any information when calling. When I called (several months ago) all I got was "We can't give out any information". And yes, I was very polite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandar View Post
                Hello all!

Currently in the process for Stateville and thought i'd check in / introduce myself.

Tested and passed on April 14th at Saint Charles; still no score letter yet....

On the plus side - I called CMS yesterday and spoke with a surprisingly helpful woman. She was nice enough to tell me my score despite letters not being sent out yet (71, woo!)

She also let slip some information I thought everyone here might be interested in:

1) According to her, anyone with a score of 71+ should have no trouble getting hired on at Stateville this year.
                2) Next round of hiring will be taking place sometime in late June or July, depending on the Governor.

Obviously, take this with a grain of salt....but i'll take any news I can at this point. Lol

If you're in the 30's with a 75, I wonder where a 71 places me.....the suspense is torture.

-- Sandar
                Im not sure if stateville has called anyone for the june 6th class yet.

Comment

• Hopefully Pontiac will be hiring a lot this year

Comment

• Any updates on more classes for the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
                      Im not sure if stateville has called anyone for the june 6th class yet.
                      yep. all 15 cadets have been called.
                      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                        Do you know how your first and second choices work? Are you put on both list at the same time?

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                          Saw the new kids yesterday in healthcare getting their physicals.

Comment

• Anyone knows how many people Pontiac has in the upcoming class?

Comment

• Pontiac also had 15

Comment

• So most locations hire about 15 each class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12449 users online. 429 members and 12020 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X