Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    Say whaaaa..
    That's what he said, he also said one night they had meatloaf the next day it was taco meat then sloppy joes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IDOCguy11920 View Post
      Your visits will consist of a drug test, blood work and doing basic paperwork (insurance, life insurance type of paperwork). The grooming standards for the department are probably the most relaxed you will ever see, including during the academy. You can have any type of facial hair you want as well as any length of hair. You cant however have earrings or extreme colored hair. As far as going back and forth from the academy the answer is yes. You will attend the academy Monday-Friday with weekends off. You will meet at your facility each Monday morning and either be transported by a state van or a state prisoner transport bus. Yes, the same busses used to transfer inmates!
      and pack your items in zip lock bags because each week you get back to the academy they search your belongings for contraband. they dump your duffelbag and honestly peoples items go rolling across the floor. its easier to have it all in zip lock bags.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• I have a 60 for Dixon too
        Originally posted by sarah_rod25 View Post
        NVM I called central screening. I already had my first choice as Dixon. I couldn't remember because I tested 7 months ago! I was just notified by email that I am on the list. Just wish I knew what number. I only got a score of 60 which is pretty low so I hope I get a call soon!

Comment

• Do they usually email you when they're doing backgrounds for applicants?

Comment

• Got the call! Just have the fingerprints and the physical! Then I'm off for June 6th 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah_rod25 View Post
              Got the call! Just have the fingerprints and the physical! Then I'm off for June 6th 😁
              Congrats!!

Comment

• Any stateville calls yet?

Comment

Got the call! Just have the fingerprints and the physical! Then I'm off for June 6th 😁
                  congrats!! glad to see others on here getting the call!

Comment

• Congrats that's awesome

Comment

• Congrats.!

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                        That's what he said, he also said one night they had meatloaf the next day it was taco meat then sloppy joes.
                        More like SOY loaf. IDOC several years ago went to soy instead of beef.

Comment

Got the call! Just have the fingerprints and the physical! Then I'm off for June 6th [emoji16]
                          See you June 6th!

Comment

• Anyone knows if they run another background check before academy?

Comment

• So haven't been on here in awhile, but seems there's been some advancements with hiring more! Congrats to everyone going into this new class, welcome! If any of you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to message me. I don't know everything, but I will try to help as best I can.

Comment

• What all do you do during the physical exam? I have to report to Dixon Prison early in the morning! I'm excited but nervous all at the same time LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5450 users online. 272 members and 5178 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X