Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I probably have to wait until the next class i dont think my BI is done yet

    Comment


    • Originally posted by division4 View Post
      I probably have to wait until the next class i dont think my BI is done yet
      Me and you both, hopefully we're in by late summer

      Comment


      • What time did you get the call?
        Originally posted by K31 View Post
        Vandalia and a fifty four. I've tested 5 times. For those who just tested, never give up. Keep trying it'll eventually happen. I'm living proof. PTL

        Comment


        • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
          What time did you get the call?
          15:23

          Comment


          • Man I hope they're still calling people. My year will be in June.
            Originally posted by K31 View Post
            15:23

            Comment


            • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
              Man I hope they're still calling people. My year will be in June.
              What was your score?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by K31 View Post
                Vandalia and a fifty four. I've tested 5 times. For those who just tested, never give up. Keep trying it'll eventually happen. I'm living proof. PTL
                when was the last time u tested?
                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                  when was the last time u tested?
                  October 2015

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by K31 View Post
                    October 2015
                    Was Vandalia your second choice or first

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                      Was Vandalia your second choice or first
                      First

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by K31 View Post
                        First
                        It started out as Montgomery as first and Fayette as second. I sent my letter in January or February to switch them around.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by K31 View Post
                          It started out as Montgomery as first and Fayette as second. I sent my letter in January or February to switch them around.
                          Ok. So it didn't effect your time to get called for a job offer? I was thinking about switching from stateville to Dixmoor..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                            Ok. So it didn't effect your time to get called for a job offer? I was thinking about switching from stateville to Dixmoor..
                            No it didn't

                            Comment


                            • I wonder who else got the call?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by division4 View Post
                                I wonder who else got the call?
                                I got the call for Arizona corrections 2 weeks ago..

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6809 users online. 325 members and 6484 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X