Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    My score is 65. *sigh*
    Thats not bad. My buddy got in stateville with a 69. Which two facilities did you choose?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by division4 View Post
      Thats not bad. My buddy got in stateville with a 69. Which two facilities did you choose?
      Stateville and Pontiac. Maybe I shouldn't change my first choice then..

      How long did it take them to give him an offer?

      Comment


      • I think it was 2 or 3 months after he received his score

        Comment


        • Originally posted by division4 View Post
          I think it was 2 or 3 months after he received his score
          Alrighty guess this is the next wait after the initial wait for the scores..your choice is Sheridan? Aren't you in the county process?

          Comment


          • Yeah i put sheridan first then stateville. Yup just took the test for county

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
              Stateville and Pontiac. Maybe I shouldn't change my first choice then..

              How long did it take them to give him an offer?
              just add yourself to the statewide list too. thats what I did, although Stateville was my 1st choice.
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                just add yourself to the statewide list too. thats what I did, although Stateville was my 1st choice.
                Which facility did you get into?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                  just add yourself to the statewide list too. thats what I did, although Stateville was my 1st choice.
                  Okay. I'll do that tomorrow.

                  Comment


                  • After submitting the application, How long does it take for them to get back to you?

                    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • It took like a month for me

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by division4 View Post
                        It took like a month for me
                        thanks

                        Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • I heard there taking a break now and the next test will be in june

                          Comment


                          • I reapplied in December. I never got my letter until 2-3 months later.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                              I reapplied in December. I never got my letter until 2-3 months later.
                              I guess it depends. I applied January and got my letter in February

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by division4 View Post
                                Which facility did you get into?
                                stateville. 1 yr ago.
                                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12448 users online. 456 members and 11992 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X