Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought they postponed the class for a month only?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
      Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I got it on good authority today that the class scheduled for mid April has been postponed indefinitely. Rumor has it the class that graduated last Friday will be the last for awhile, ending the mass hiring. Again, just a rumor, but it seems to be more fact than fiction.
      Originally posted by division4 View Post
      I thought they postponed the class for a month only?
      Last i heard, it was only a month break. The rumor was that one of the reasons was ammo shortage. Which is why it was all academy classes were on hold and not just COT classes. I know Dixon is still planning on hiring around 60 more this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
        Last i heard, it was only a month break. The rumor was that one of the reasons was ammo shortage. Which is why it was all academy classes were on hold and not just COT classes. I know Dixon is still planning on hiring around 60 more this year.
        It's possible, everything is hearsay at this point... But I for sure heard indefinitely, could totally be bad Intel... FYI, if it's a financial issue, like lack of ammo, I wouldn't expect it to be rectified soon. Currently at Stateville we can't even put the facility on lock down because we can't afford styrofoam trays... That probably makes no sense to the prospects here, but yea it's happening.

Comment

It's possible, everything is hearsay at this point... But I for sure heard indefinitely, could totally be bad Intel... FYI, if it's a financial issue, like lack of ammo, I wouldn't expect it to be rectified soon. Currently at Stateville we can't even put the facility on lock down because we can't afford styrofoam trays... That probably makes no sense to the prospects here, but yea it's happening.
          I talked to one of the sgt's in charge of the testing and they said it was only a one month break. Testing will resume in june

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
            I talked to one of the sgt's in charge of the testing and they said it was only a one month break. Testing will resume in june
            That's great news, however, testing and hiring are two totally different things. I have no intel on the testing process... the rumor I'm referring to is in regards to hiring, actually sending people down to Springfield for training.

Comment

• At Magnus and Division. Both of you guy's sources may be on the right track, just on different paths. Either way, thanks for sharing your intel with the prospects here.

About not locking down the facility because of the trays, complete bull. Safety shouldn't have price. Because I'm sure a facility would be locked down for safety reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                At Magnus and Division. Both of you guy's sources may be on the right track, just on different paths. Either way, thanks for sharing your intel with the prospects here.

About not locking down the facility because of the trays, complete bull. Safety shouldn't have price. Because I'm sure a facility would be locked down for safety reasons.
                You'd think that, unfortunately not our current reality.. unfortunately we weren't locking the place down before hand thanks to the sensitizing of the department. This financial/tray issue just gives them an excuse that doesn't make them look weak... We recently had an inmate come at a lt with home made shanks and we locked down one out of six units for just about 12 hours... We're sending a message that there's no punishment for behavior that requires CORRECTION ... No matter the reason it's happening and it's upsetting.

Comment

You'd think that, unfortunately not our current reality.. unfortunately we weren't locking the place down before hand thanks to the sensitizing of the department. This financial/tray issue just gives them an excuse that doesn't make them look weak... We recently had an inmate come at a lt with home made shanks and we locked down one out of six units for just about 12 hours... We're sending a message that there's no punishment for behavior that requires CORRECTION ... No matter the reason it's happening and it's upsetting.
                  Shame!!! You guys stay safe in there!

Comment

i witnessed this attack. oy. with no punishment, it's just..ugh. nuff said.
                    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• So whats a good score i just got mine today

Comment

So whats a good score i just got mine today
                        When did you test? And what is your scote

Comment

• March 15 scored a 75

Comment

March 15 scored a 75
                            I tested the same day man. I haven't checked my mail just yet...

Comment

• Hopefully sheridan calls me soon!

Comment

March 15 scored a 75
                                My score is 65. *sigh*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6402 users online. 346 members and 6056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X