Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is the testing valid I know a year but is it a year from testing date or date you are put on hiring list .Reason I'm asking May 1st will be a year I'm on on list .Now you say it will be a month they are taking off sigh time to retest

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
      How long is the testing valid I know a year but is it a year from testing date or date you are put on hiring list .Reason I'm asking May 1st will be a year I'm on on list .Now you say it will be a month they are taking off sigh time to retest
      I believe it's a year from the end of the month of the day you tested.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Correct. It is based on when you tested, not when you become eligible for hire.

Comment

• This was my first time applying for idoc and i took the pre-screening March 15 and passed. whats a good score for me to get called?
          Last edited by division4; 04-11-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by division4 View Post
            This was my first time applying for idoc and i took the pre-screening March 15 and passed. whats a good score for me to get called?
            I took it the same day as you!! I got a letter from them today regarding some clarification on my end!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
              I took it the same day as you!! I got a letter from them today regarding some clarification on my end!
              So no score yet?

Comment

So no score yet?
                Negative. Next month we should hear something. Which table were you sitting at the screening?

Comment

Negative. Next month we should hear something. Which table were you sitting at the screening?
                  Right side

Comment

Right side
                    Same.

Comment

Same.
                      I think i know who you are.

Comment

• Disregard..
                        Last edited by KrayJack; 04-12-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I got it on good authority today that the class scheduled for mid April has been postponed indefinitely. Rumor has it the class that graduated last Friday will be the last for awhile, ending the mass hiring. Again, just a rumor, but it seems to be more fact than fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                            Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I got it on good authority today that the class scheduled for mid April has been postponed indefinitely. Rumor has it the class that graduated last Friday will be the last for awhile, ending the mass hiring. Again, just a rumor, but it seems to be more fact than fiction.
                            Well ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                              Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I got it on good authority today that the class scheduled for mid April has been postponed indefinitely. Rumor has it the class that graduated last Friday will be the last for awhile, ending the mass hiring. Again, just a rumor, but it seems to be more fact than fiction.
                              F***! That is horrible news! Just my luck I suppose! 😔😡

Comment

• Smh. Yet they're still processing applicants who recently passed the screening...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8501 users online. 420 members and 8081 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X