300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    Welcome to the forum is that a username?
    Thanks and yes it is. Still new to this all. Dk how to work it just yet lol
    Last edited by sarah_rodriguez25; 03-01-2016, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah_rod25 View Post
      Thanks and yes it is. Still new to this all. Dk how to work it just yet lol
      It's okay. Try not to put your name as a username on the public forums. Good luck with idoc,

Comment

• Hey there, I am also new to this. Anyone out there test in Springfield back in December? If so, anyone get scores/ranking information back yet? I called two weeks ago and "they" said it was running a little behind. Just wondering if this is "normal" and if anyone had recieved letter yet? Thanks

Comment

• So I got my testing date for March 16th! This'll be my second time after failing the written exam a few months back..

Comment

It's okay. Try not to put your name as a username on the public forums. Good luck with idoc,
            Thank you. And yea I changed it lol

Comment

• Does anyone know how long it takes to get information after they ask for pictures of your tattoos? And if they tell you whether or not you move on in the process?

Comment

Does anyone know how long it takes to get information after they ask for pictures of your tattoos? And if they tell you whether or not you move on in the process?
                It's pretty much a waiting game afterwards from what I've read..

Comment

• Anyone on here have Vandalia as their primary?

Comment

Does anyone know how long it takes to get information after they ask for pictures of your tattoos? And if they tell you whether or not you move on in the process?
                    I got my tattoo letter 27 January, I'm still waiting as well. The hiring process is a massive waiting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
                      I got my tattoo letter 27 January, I'm still waiting as well. The hiring process is a massive waiting game.

I figured. I am just being impatient. I just want some answers from them damn it! lol but ok thanks. I am nervous because I don't think my score was very good. My score was 60. There are prolly a lot of people ahead of me but I hope that I get the call for the next academy!

Comment

I figured. I am just being impatient. I just want some answers from them damn it! lol but ok thanks. I am nervous because I don't think my score was very good. My score was 60. There are prolly a lot of people ahead of me but I hope that I get the call for the next academy!
                        Lol, I'm inpatient as well. Back in November I called to see if my background had cleared and the lady said they weren't allowed to give out any information. Then I got the tattoo letter in January so I guess my application moved forward. I scored a 65. I'm not sure if that included my military points or not but I'm hoping for the next class too. Good luck!

Comment

So I got my testing date for March 16th! This'll be my second time after failing the written exam a few months back..
                          Day after my nice and gl bro lets whoop some but lol

Comment

Most of the people who were hired with me for the Feb class, got their Tattoo emails in November. Dixon has 15 at the academy and i wanna say Stateville has 20.

Comment

What facility?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
                                Lol, I'm inpatient as well. Back in November I called to see if my background had cleared and the lady said they weren't allowed to give out any information. Then I got the tattoo letter in January so I guess my application moved forward. I scored a 65. I'm not sure if that included my military points or not but I'm hoping for the next class too. Good luck!

Same question to you, what facility?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7041 users online. 321 members and 6720 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X