300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
    Took my county fitness test today finished in 19.24 ugh I was cramping up pretty bad I tried to tough it out but no luck.Kinda upset at the end he told me ok now walk it off in the middle .I figured I had passed then on my way around he was standing with the paper and said sorry didn't pass sigh I'll try again
    Originally posted by James Jones View Post
    Yea I failed today too. Let's just reapply before February 8th to get a March test date
    Damn. Well reapply asap and get those run times down. I took mine in October and was the second person finished in 12 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
      Yea I failed today too. Let's just reapply before February 8th to get a March test date
      You were there today as well ?

Comment

• Yes I was passed everything but running. I guess it comes from my new job where I just sit all day😒

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
          Yes I was passed everything but running. I guess it comes from my new job where I just sit all day������
          How bad was the time if you don't mind me asking .Bit ticked when I went to the bench after completing final lap and he said now walk it off I thought I lucked out and passed lol .Ill apply again and try my luck .I applied for doc few days ago but never got an email or anything ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
            How bad was the time if you don't mind me asking .Bit ticked when I went to the bench after completing final lap and he said now walk it off I thought I lucked out and passed lol .Ill apply again and try my luck .I applied for doc few days ago but never got an email or anything ?
            sorry to hear you didnt pass. keep trying!

you wont get an email from IDOC, you will just get a letter in the mail with your test date about a month or so after you filled out that form online.
            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• About the same...
              Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post

Comment

• Any word on March academy?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
                  Yea, its radio silence normally after you get through the testing. However, when some people call to check their application status or whatever they actually get some information from central screening. I have not been one of those fortunate souls, haha. I called to inquire about my BI and got a very rude response. BUT, I literally just got an email about my tattoos SOOO I'm hoping that means I'll be good for the next academy!
                  A few of the people that I was talking to, who got hired with me, said they got their tattoo emails in November. We got the call around the end of January for the 22nd February class. I know everyone is different, but hopefully you have similar timeline/experience. And i believe most of them tested in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
                    A few of the people that I was talking to, who got hired with me, said they got their tattoo emails in November. We got the call around the end of January for the 22nd February class. I know everyone is different, but hopefully you have similar timeline/experience. And i believe most of them tested in June.
                    Yea, I'm hoping for the next class, I tested in September. Everyone else's process seems to have gone a little faster and smoother. Now that I've received my tattoo email I'm hopeful my military background crap finally cleared.

Comment

Yea, I'm hoping for the next class, I tested in September. Everyone else's process seems to have gone a little faster and smoother. Now that I've received my tattoo email I'm hopeful my military background crap finally cleared.
                      Military background crap. What's up with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                        Military background crap. What's up with that?
                        ...simply meaning my military background. Seems it takes longer for a military background to clear.

Comment

...simply meaning my military background. Seems it takes longer for a military background to clear.
                          Did you turn in your DD214 at the testing center?

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
                            Did you turn in your DD214 at the testing center?
                            Yup, even had it "Illinois" certified. The stamp on the back.

Comment

Yup, even had it "Illinois" certified. The stamp on the back.
                              I am a vet, I never heard of Illinois certified, can you explain it to me? PM or post here is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                                I am a vet, I never heard of Illinois certified, can you explain it to me? PM or post here is fine.
                                I've dubbed it Illinois certified. When I received my test letter it stated "certified or notarized" DD214. I figured what I had was good enough since they are digitally signed. Not the case (although when you test they will take it even without the stamp). When I got my IL DL the clerk stated that I couldn't get the "Veteran" annotation on my DL because the back of my DD214 didn't have a stamp (not that I wanted the damn thing on my DL). She directed me to two people in my area where I could get this mysterious stamp. So this stamp basically states that the DD214 is a true and exact copy, that the separation was under honorable conditions, yada, yada. And for me, because I was separated in a different state, he added me to the Illinois "list". (Idk what else to call it).

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3778 users online. 170 members and 3608 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X