300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
    If from testing date I think mine will be up in April if not September so if April I guess it's time retest sigh
    I just double checked my letter. It states your score is valid for one year from the last day of your testing month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
      I just double checked my letter. It states your score is valid for one year from the last day of your testing month.
      I see well mine would expire in April hmm So way I see it if nothing by end of February I'll retest

Comment

• Well just called central screening and felt like air was taken out of me .She went over everything on my app and said I scored pretty low on the writing test .Interview I had 25 but you could score up to 31.I have some college but guess wasn't counted and no military.Since my score was pretty low she said I'd honestly try to retest if i were you .I was trying to change my selection where to work but she said that doesn't give you a better chance .Eh guess I may retest just bummed out

Comment

Well just called central screening and felt like air was taken out of me .She went over everything on my app and said I scored pretty low on the writing test .Interview I had 25 but you could score up to 31.I have some college but guess wasn't counted and no military.Since my score was pretty low she said I'd honestly try to retest if i were you .I was trying to change my selection where to work but she said that doesn't give you a better chance .Eh guess I may retest just bummed out
          dont get bummed out. just re-test. use that as motivation to keep trying. i felt the same when i didnt pass the IL state trooper exam. but i am retaking it soon. you can do it!
          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• I failed the written exam last month lol. I was dumbfounded but I reapplied! They don't test again until April.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
              I failed the written exam last month lol. I was dumbfounded but I reapplied! They don't test again until April.
              I did twice lol .The time before this I thought I passed then I was last one called and had to do the walk of shame lol.She didn't say I wouldn't get a call plus I've only waited since September so not to long .Guess it's to better my chance but since I have only some college even if I do better on the video part /interview I'm guessing best I can score is say 50ish ?Guess lack of school is kicking my but now

Comment

Well just called central screening and felt like air was taken out of me .She went over everything on my app and said I scored pretty low on the writing test .Interview I had 25 but you could score up to 31.I have some college but guess wasn't counted and no military.Since my score was pretty low she said I'd honestly try to retest if i were you .I was trying to change my selection where to work but she said that doesn't give you a better chance .Eh guess I may retest just bummed out

Consider me jealous, lol! When I had called to see if my background went through I was told they couldn't tell me anything, period. I tested in Sept. My score is a 65, still haven't heard anything. I'm assuming my background is just taking forever.

Comment

I did twice lol .The time before this I thought I passed then I was last one called and had to do the walk of shame lol.She didn't say I wouldn't get a call plus I've only waited since September so not to long .Guess it's to better my chance but since I have only some college even if I do better on the video part /interview I'm guessing best I can score is say 50ish ?Guess lack of school is kicking my but now
                  Wow that exact same thing happened to me aswell. I thought I was good to go. It sucked but I recently passed Arizona DOC and should be getting hired with them soon...

Comment

Consider me jealous, lol! When I had called to see if my background went through I was told they couldn't tell me anything, period. I tested in Sept. My score is a 65, still haven't heard anything. I'm assuming my background is just taking forever.
                    Odd you should have heard something by now .Im more jealous my score is way lower then you so my process even if went quick is at a stand still .Ill retest when I get time to .

Comment

• "I did twice lol .The time before this I thought I passed then I was last one called and had to do the walk of shame lol."

I know the feeling. I tested in April and failed the obstacle course. Shoes were too slippery and I fell right on my ***. Was pretty bummed out, but i retested. I just got the call last week for the Feb academy class though. It pays to keep at it.
                      Last edited by ns-doc; 01-26-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ns-doc View Post
                        "I did twice lol .The time before this I thought I passed then I was last one called and had to do the walk of shame lol."

I know the feeling. I tested in April and failed the obstacle course. Shoes were too slippery and I fell right on my ***. Was pretty bummed out, but i retested. I just got the call last week for the Feb academy class though. It pays to keep at it.
                        Thats awesome if you don't mind me asking what was the score and where u heading gl

Comment

Thats awesome if you don't mind me asking what was the score and where u heading gl
                          70. And one of the 15 going to Dixon.

Comment

• Which state prisons will hire you quicker with scores between 55-65?

Comment

Odd you should have heard something by now .Im more jealous my score is way lower then you so my process even if went quick is at a stand still .Ill retest when I get time to .
                              Its very frustrating. I can't believe its taking this long. I know for some it took 9+ months but I've only had 1 job my entire life. On the other hand its the military they're dealing with and I know how long they take to do anything. I would just like for someone to give me some direction on what exactly is going on. -__-

Comment

Its very frustrating. I can't believe its taking this long. I know for some it took 9+ months but I've only had 1 job my entire life. On the other hand its the military they're dealing with and I know how long they take to do anything. I would just like for someone to give me some direction on what exactly is going on. -__-
                                i got the letter with my score and it said the background was still going. but i never got anything else until they called me for a job offer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10210 users online. 496 members and 9714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X