300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
    I've heard of people getting hired on with scores in the high thirties low forties.
    Stateville or elsewhere .Anyone know where I can write to cms to change my location I lost my paper from that day

Comment

• My score is somewhere buried in this thread. I tested once, called the lady downstate and politely asked where to change my county to in order to be picked. I changed it to where she advised. I believe I tested in September 2014, got a call in December, was down state Beginning of 2015. I don't work for IDOC.

The statevilles went high and I wouldn't have gotten on there with my score although I was high for the location I changed too. Depends on the other candidates as well.

Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
        My score is somewhere buried in this thread. I tested once, called the lady downstate and politely asked where to change my county to in order to be picked. I changed it to where she advised. I believe I tested in September 2014, got a call in December, was down state Beginning of 2015. I don't work for IDOC.

The statevilles went high and I wouldn't have gotten on there with my score although I was high for the location I changed too. Depends on the other candidates as well.

Good luck.
        Where you working now if you don't mind me asking

Comment

Calls are going out for the February 22nd academy. My buddy got called yesterday. Sounds like I'll get crapped on again and not get called. I've had three buddies test once and get called. I've tested 5 times and never heard a damn thing. I think it's time to move on.
          Was his facility Stateville? I'm kind of in the same mind frame now. I only tested once and don't see myself testing again. I've been looking at other job opportunities, mostly federal. I believe my score was a 65, and I don't believe that included my military preference points. Looking elsewhere is not an option for me unfortunately. It would be great if they could at least let us know where our application stalled at; I have a feeling mine is my job verification since I've only ever been in the military and they take their sweet time doing anything. Good Luck.
          Last edited by Deanoimpala; 01-16-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Montgomery and Fayette. 55,52 and 54. I've talked to my wife about me going to Menard. She wasn't having it.
            I don't blame you I'd do Pontiac myself but menard is bit to far for myself .What is your timeline if you don't mind me asking

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
              Was his facility Stateville? I'm kind of in the same mind frame now. I only tested once and don't see myself testing again. I've been looking at other job opportunities, mostly federal. I believe my score was a 65, and I don't believe that included my military preference points. Looking elsewhere is not an option for me unfortunately. It would be great if they could at least let us know where our application stalled at; I have a feeling mine is my job verification since I've only ever been in the military and they take their sweet time doing anything. Good Luck.
              Vandalia. My other two friends got on at Taylorville(camp cupcake)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                I don't blame you I'd do Pontiac myself but menard is bit to far for myself .What is your timeline if you don't mind me asking
                What do you mean by timeline?

Comment

What do you mean by timeline?
                  When were you placed on hiring list

Comment

When were you placed on hiring list
                    The most recent score I got Thursday.

Comment

The most recent score I got Thursday.
                      Oh ok I've been on hiring list since sep 23 so who knows Gl

Comment

• Well another week passed was hoping I'd get the call for the feb start date sigh owell

Comment

Well another week passed was hoping I'd get the call for the feb start date sigh owell
                          I believe those calls went out a little over a week ago. I'm hoping for March or April now, LOL.
                          Last edited by Deanoimpala; 01-23-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I believe those calls went out a little over a week ago. I'm hoping for March or April now, LOL.
                            Eh figured that guess I'll aim for March/April .Does the app expire a year from testing date or year from hiring process

Comment

Eh figured that guess I'll aim for March/April .Does the app expire a year from testing date or year from hiring process
                              If I recall correctly, it's a year from the test date. However, I could be mistaken.

Comment

If I recall correctly, it's a year from the test date. However, I could be mistaken.
                                If from testing date I think mine will be up in April if not September so if April I guess it's time retest sigh

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11265 users online. 410 members and 10855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X