Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
    Would it be to late now to change my selection
    Send a letter to CMS. All the info should be on the paper they gave you at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
      how was new years eve over at stateville..did half of the institution call off?
      i worked a double shift (7-3 and 3-11) and it was my off day. yes, it was pretty thin. ppl refused their mandates but some people were told to work anyways. im glad i didnt have to work 11-7 because there were like 10 in roll call.
      Last edited by cpd2010*; 01-06-2016, 11:27 AM.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• so a new class is starting in the middle of February. keep those phones close.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
          so a new class is starting in the middle of February. keep those phones close.
          If we get a call will it be an upstate number of 888 or something Gl everyone

Comment

If we get a call will it be an upstate number of 888 or something Gl everyone
            it will be your facility calling you, so it's the area code for your facility you chose.

Comment

• I took my cook county test today but that's a way longer process then doc .Anyway if I had my choice I wanna land the doc job

Comment

I took my cook county test today but that's a way longer process then doc .Anyway if I had my choice I wanna land the doc job
                How it go?!

Comment

• So you were there with the 7:30 screw up too huh?!
                  Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                  I took my cook county test today but that's a way longer process then doc .Anyway if I had my choice I wanna land the doc job

Comment

• Yes I was actually surprised I thought it was a typo being 7:30.Eh I think I passed it last time I did but failed my fitness exam .Did you take it Kray or James

Comment

Yes I was actually surprised I thought it was a typo being 7:30.Eh I think I passed it last time I did but failed my fitness exam .Did you take it Kray or James
                      Yes I took the exam last September..That physical for county was easy, most failed the SBSA exam.

Comment

• Yea I took it this past SaturdayQUOTE=KrayJack;3804476]Yes I took the exam last September..That physical for county was easy, most failed the SBSA exam.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Yes I was actually surprised I thought it was a typo being 7:30.Eh I think I passed it last time I did but failed my fitness exam .Did you take it Kray or James
                          Yes I took the exam last September..That physical for county was easy, most failed the SBSA exam.

Comment

• Tbh I didn't know they took that exam serous but now I know .Jw does doc supply you with a gun like cc .I think they gave my brother a glock (not sure the number )

Comment

Tbh I didn't know they took that exam serous but now I know .Jw does doc supply you with a gun like cc .I think they gave my brother a glock (not sure the number )
                              Does CC supply your duty weapon or do you have to buy it yourself?

Comment

• Anyone who tested in October, the scores were mailed on Friday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7895 users online. 397 members and 7498 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X