Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah you'll get your score in 3 months but your background still won't be done so it doesn't matter. Maybe in another 6 months you'll be eligible to get hired based on your score/locations you picked.
    Vaya con dios

Comment

• If they hire all the classes they planned to hire ,the next hiring won't happen for a long while,and according to senior officers it had happened before.

Comment

• Does anyone know if theres an academy in January? It seems there has been on in around that time for the past couple years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoVet View Post
          Does anyone know if theres an academy in January? It seems there has been on in around that time for the past couple years.
          Heard there was suppose to be.

Comment

• O.K. so four months later and I finally received my score. I am satisfied with it (mid 70's). So I know IDOC had an academy in November and I read on previous posts here that their might be one in January, so if anyone hears anything about an academy or future hiring please enlighten us, Thank you.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• Got mine too..should have been higher score

Comment

• same here, got my results and was kind of hoping for a little higher number

Comment

• Was this the st Charles testing process?

Comment

• Yes the testing location was at St. Charles.
                    Vaya con dios

Comment

• i remember when i was at the ville, the ville was a hard joint to staff and people with 60's were getting on. anything over 65 is a good score for the ville? Stateville will always be hiring and will always be fighting to stay open but since its so close to chicago and is the Norther Region Classification center, In my opinion, it will remain open for a long time, as long as cook county and the other surrounding counties keep rolling in the the ****theads.
                      “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ibarrae7 View Post
                        O.K. so four months later and I finally received my score. I am satisfied with it (mid 70's). So I know IDOC had an academy in November and I read on previous posts here that their might be one in January, so if anyone hears anything about an academy or future hiring please enlighten us, Thank you.
                        It's been pretty much designated -they are planning to have another class in January.I don't want to kill nobody's hope on this forum but let's face the truth,IDOC is just another law enforcement agency where the first rule is - it's about who you know,unless they have a very high hiring demand ,it's been proved.I talked to other people and some of them get hired at score of 40's and 50's when other people with 70's still waiting in line, oh well we live in Illinois guys.
                        So far we work under not existing contract and bargaining and negotiations are still going on and on, if our union will step down/i hope it's not going to happen/ this job will become useless security job and i'll be the first one facing the door.This is a high risk job and must be appreciated accordingly.
                        Last edited by Americoza; 12-07-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• I got my call today!! I was wondering for any vet officers will this be a good move since the state is in the condition it's in? Because I will be first on the chopping block

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
                            I got my call today!! I was wondering for any vet officers will this be a good move since the state is in the condition it's in? Because I will be first on the chopping block
                            How long was the process? and could you tell us your score? i would like to compare mine and see if I have any chances? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
                              I got my call today!! I was wondering for any vet officers will this be a good move since the state is in the condition it's in? Because I will be first on the chopping block
                              What facility did you get your call from?

Comment

• @ GregB I tested in June and my score was a 77... @ Future Decatur

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10670 users online. 399 members and 10271 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X