Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If anyone lives near Dixon or is willing to commute I would put Lee County as my first choice. I just transferred out of Dixon C.C. They have been on a hiring frenzy for some time and will likely continue due to the Federal Rasho lawsuit. Even if it would be a commute for you do what many of us did. Hire on and do your 18 months then you can transfer to the facility you prefer to work at.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
      What letter are you waiting for?
      I guess the letter with the start date or do they normally call .

      Comment


      • Yea they would call you.
        Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
        I guess the letter with the start date or do they normally call .

        Comment


        • Just received my request of tattoo letter

          Comment


          • how was new years eve over at stateville..did half of the institution call off?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
              Just received my request of tattoo letter
              Sweet if I remember I think after tat letter background check then hiring list like myself Gl

              Comment


              • Yea hopefully we get called this year!
                Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                Sweet if I remember I think after tat letter background check then hiring list like myself Gl

                Comment


                • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                  Yea hopefully we get called this year!
                  I hope so too

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by K31 View Post
                    I hope so too
                    Try to have patience guys. This is a good time to apply as the state has been and will continue to hire. A class just started today and I know for a fact there will be a class after that. As I stated in previous posts if you are willing to work at one of the 3 max joints they traditionally are the easiest to hire on with. You can always transfer after 18 months of service. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me. I have 6 years on with the department and have worked at 3 different facilities.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                      how was new years eve over at stateville..did half of the institution call off?
                      Bahahahahahaha..... Half!? They were short 100 for the 7-3 shift, you can probably imagine what 11-7 looked like.

                      Comment


                      • What are the three max joints? I know one is Stateville
                        Originally posted by IDOCguy11920 View Post
                        Try to have patience guys. This is a good time to apply as the state has been and will continue to hire. A class just started today and I know for a fact there will be a class after that. As I stated in previous posts if you are willing to work at one of the 3 max joints they traditionally are the easiest to hire on with. You can always transfer after 18 months of service. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me. I have 6 years on with the department and have worked at 3 different facilities.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                          What are the three max joints? I know one is Stateville
                          Also at this point who would I contact to change my selection I have no problem traveling a bit .I agree on the be patient just in my case current job blows so hoping I get the call so I can come to work tell boss suck it lol jk

                          Comment


                          • 1100 new hires?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                              What are the three max joints? I know one is Stateville
                              Stateville,Menard and Pontiac

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by K31 View Post
                                Stateville,Menard and Pontiac
                                Would it be to late now to change my selection

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5691 users online. 273 members and 5418 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X