300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disregard...
    Last edited by KrayJack; 12-10-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Howd it go?
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
        Howd it go?
        I didn't go yet. Tomorrow is the day!

Comment

• Bad news...

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
            Bad news...
            What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
              What happened?
              I'm ashamed to say it...

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                I'm ashamed to say it...
                Retest

Comment

• How was orientation for the new cadets yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                    How was orientation for the new cadets yesterday?
                    Orientation seemed so long yesterday we didn't leave until after 3pm. It was a lot of new hire paperwork, a drug test, and a trip to medical (TB shot & blood draw). Lunch was interesting they were serving chili and corn. I passed and went with the salad, but of course the salad dressing had no taste. Definitely not looking forward to the academy food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arikg View Post
                      Orientation seemed so long yesterday we didn't leave until after 3pm. It was a lot of new hire paperwork, a drug test, and a trip to medical (TB shot & blood draw). Lunch was interesting they were serving chili and corn. I passed and went with the salad, but of course the salad dressing had no taste. Definitely not looking forward to the academy food.
                      Stateville food is gourmet compared to academy food... lol...

Thursday you should be going over your insurance **** which takes a while, you'll most likely do a tour and get a chance to get funny looks by all of us in the back and yelled at by the Frank House inmates, which is fun. Shouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Stateville food is gourmet compared to academy food... lol...

Thursday you should be going over your insurance **** which takes a while, you'll most likely do a tour and get a chance to get funny looks by all of us in the back and yelled at by the Frank House inmates, which is fun. Shouldn't be too bad.
                        you also take your photo ID that is given to you down at the academy. everyone will appear jaundice due to the lighting lol
                        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• I hear they skipped the tour at orientation today... hell that's the most important part!

Comment

I hear they skipped the tour at orientation today... hell that's the most important part!
                            Yes they did skip the tour. I was looking forward to that, but oh well. I guess we will get a tour once we start.

Comment

• Well unless a miracle happens guess no letter before year comes to an end .Im hoping I hear by end of Jan if not gonna start retest again sigh

Gl everyone happy holidays

Comment

• What letter are you waiting for?
                                Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                                Well unless a miracle happens guess no letter before year comes to an end .Im hoping I hear by end of Jan if not gonna start retest again sigh

Gl everyone happy holidays

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7800 users online. 372 members and 7428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X