Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Me?
    Originally posted by Arikg View Post
    Magnus_C

    I sent you a PM

    Comment


    • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
      When did you put yourself on statewide? Was it during your interview with the two correctional officers or you called?
      Yes it was during interview


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

      Comment


      • For those of you heading to the academy I have some tips for you prior to going. Dont take anything on the list that is banned, knives, phones, radios, tablets, candy, food, hair dryers, flat irons, makeup, etc. you'd think its common sense but people have been sent home bcuz they had phones or a hunting knife they didnt realize was on them.
        also, when you get there they will make you dump all of your items onto a gym floor so its easiest to put everything into clear freezer bags ahead of time to keep things neat. once you dump all the items they make you quickly put all your stuff back into your bag and run to your dorm room.
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

        Comment


        • Wow you out of the academy and a job? If so that would really suck...
          Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
          For those of you heading to the academy I have some tips for you prior to going. Dont take anything on the list that is banned, knives, phones, radios, tablets, candy, food, hair dryers, flat irons, makeup, etc. you'd think its common sense but people have been sent home bcuz they had phones or a hunting knife they didnt realize was on them.
          also, when you get there they will make you dump all of your items onto a gym floor so its easiest to put everything into clear freezer bags ahead of time to keep things neat. once you dump all the items they make you quickly put all your stuff back into your bag and run to your dorm room.

          Comment


          • Yup... I'm on the job already
            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

            Comment


            • Congrats I'm still trying to get on.
              Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
              Yup... I'm on the job already

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                For those of you heading to the academy I have some tips for you prior to going. Dont take anything on the list that is banned, knives, phones, radios, tablets, candy, food, hair dryers, flat irons, makeup, etc. you'd think its common sense but people have been sent home bcuz they had phones or a hunting knife they didnt realize was on them.
                also, when you get there they will make you dump all of your items onto a gym floor so its easiest to put everything into clear freezer bags ahead of time to keep things neat. once you dump all the items they make you quickly put all your stuff back into your bag and run to your dorm room.
                Sounds like basic training almost...

                Comment


                • What was your score?
                  Originally posted by Lazer1985 View Post
                  I took my test in June , I think it was the 27th . Got a call last week to send in tattoo pictures . Hope that means good news soon . I called yesterday and the person said that my background is still being processed but she said "no news is good news" . Kinda worried about my score tho , no military or college got me a lower score :/ . So hoping a miracle happens .

                  Comment


                  • Seems my process is stalling I've been on hiring list since sept 23 .Guess I was hoping by year end I'd get a call by now

                    Comment


                    • At least you're on the list and background. I recently called and was told that my background hasn't been processed yet and we tested in same month. my score is even a bit higher than yours and still no pic of tattoos or anything smh...
                      Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                      Seems my process is stalling I've been on hiring list since sept 23 .Guess I was hoping by year end I'd get a call by now

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                        At least you're on the list and background. I recently called and was told that my background hasn't been processed yet and we tested in same month. my score is even a bit higher than yours and still no pic of tattoos or anything smh...
                        I'm in the same boat. I tested September 3, haven't got anything for tattoos and whatnot. I called to see if my background went through and all they told me was that they're not allowed to give out that information. I'm prior service, in fact that's the only job I've ever held, 10 years active duty. I have a feeling it's my military side that's holding up my process. Makes me wonder if the score I received included veterans preference points.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
                          I'm in the same boat. I tested September 3, haven't got anything for tattoos and whatnot. I called to see if my background went through and all they told me was that they're not allowed to give out that information. I'm prior service, in fact that's the only job I've ever held, 10 years active duty. I have a feeling it's my military side that's holding up my process. Makes me wonder if the score I received included veterans preference points.
                          Some people wait 9-12 months. It's all a waiting game, depends on the location and your score/how high it is for the location and how many they are pulling for the next class.

                          Comment


                          • If I knew what facility would accept me with my score of 61 I'd change one of my choices to that one.
                            Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                            Some people wait 9-12 months. It's all a waiting game, depends on the location and your score/how high it is for the location and how many they are pulling for the next class.

                            Comment


                            • I've never gotten that response only was told that they haven't process my background as of yet. QUOTE=Deanoimpala;3782989]I'm in the same boat. I tested September 3, haven't got anything for tattoos and whatnot. I called to see if my background went through and all they told me was that they're not allowed to give out that information. I'm prior service, in fact that's the only job I've ever held, 10 years active duty. I have a feeling it's my military side that's holding up my process. Makes me wonder if the score I received included veterans preference points.[/QUOTE]

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                                If I knew what facility would accept me with my score of 61 I'd change one of my choices to that one.
                                Call and be nice "hello ma'am, I want to get on real quick and I'm willing to move. Any chance you can tell me where I will get on quickly with a score 61? Oh ok great, thank you! Where do I fax my paperwork to change my location?"

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12967 users online. 489 members and 12478 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X