Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tootaboogy View Post
    Very nice man! Congrats!!!! What was your score? We have exact same timelines but I didn't get the call that quick! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had a score of 81. Thanks!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Arikg View Post
      I had a score of 81. Thanks!
      Nice man, I'm at 78...I'm hoping I'm close enough to get a call...I think 3 points is big though probably with all the amount of applicants...so happy for you!!! Make officer.com proud


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

      Comment


      • 78 is a very good score. It also has a lot to do with what facility you are trying to get on with. Traditionally it has always been a lot easier to get on with one of the 3 max joints. Many people, including myself did that and then when eligible transferred to where we wanted to be.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IDOCguy11920 View Post
          78 is a very good score. It also has a lot to do with what facility you are trying to get on with. Traditionally it has always been a lot easier to get on with one of the 3 max joints. Many people, including myself did that and then when eligible transferred to where we wanted to be.
          I put myself on the statewide list; first choice is stateville. Thanks for the reply! How is the morale?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

          Comment


          • Could you asked to be placed on statewide list even if you're background hasn't been processed yet?
            Originally posted by tootaboogy View Post
            I put myself on the statewide list; first choice is stateville. Thanks for the reply! How is the morale?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
              Could you asked to be placed on statewide list even if you're background hasn't been processed yet?
              You could probably try, if you call central screening


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

              Comment


              • I'll be testing in a few days and getting all my paperwork started..

                Comment


                • I called and asked very nicely where I would get called for the next academy with my score...she told me where, I changed my location.

                  Call and ask that question.

                  Comment


                  • Where are you stationed?
                    Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                    I called and asked very nicely where I would get called for the next academy with my score...she told me where, I changed my location.

                    Call and ask that question.

                    Comment


                    • Stateville being one of the max joints is constantly hiring. Morale I guess depends a lot of where you work. The job is truly what you make of it. I have worked at 3 facilities, all different security levels. Some people despise the job, why others like myself enjoy doing what I do or I wouldn't be here. It you have the right mentality it can be a good career. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tootaboogy View Post
                        I put myself on the statewide list; first choice is stateville. Thanks for the reply! How is the morale?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Need you to be a little more specific about what you want to know in regards to morale... I could talk for days about the good and the bad of Stateville, you gotta give me a starting point though lol.

                        Comment


                        • When did you put yourself on statewide? Was it during your interview with the two correctional officers or you called?
                          Originally posted by tootaboogy View Post
                          I put myself on the statewide list; first choice is stateville. Thanks for the reply! How is the morale?


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                            Where are you stationed?
                            Out of state.

                            Comment


                            • I remember getting a score of 61 a few months back. Does anyone know which facility I should change to with a score like that?

                              Any help is greatly appreciated

                              Comment


                              • Magnus_C

                                I sent you a PM
                                Last edited by Arikg; 12-05-2015, 12:47 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5075 users online. 234 members and 4841 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X