Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
    I hope that rumor is true
    Not only is the rumor about the January class true, calls are going out. A buddy of mine got a call this evening for a 4JAN15 class for Stateville.

Comment

What would be considered a low score? QUOTE=Bman4130;3779635]Advice for low scores...change your location to somewhere not Joliet (unsure of the county). I got in on a lower score, compared to the people getting pulled from Stateville. I believe it was only about 3 months after I got my score letter that I got the call to report for academy. Can't say much about the academy tho.
      [/QUOTE]

I forgot what I got but it's in this thread somewhere. I wouldn't have gotten into Stateville but I changed it and got to a southern location very quickly.

Comment

• Hey do you know your buddy's score and when he/she took the test?
        Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
        Not only is the rumor about the January class true, calls are going out. A buddy of mine got a call this evening for a 4JAN15 class for Stateville.

Comment

• I got the call! I missed it yesterday, so I called him back this morning. Class starts Jan. 4th - Feb. 12th it is a class of 20 from Stateville. Orientation is in roughly two weeks. My score was an 81.

Tested 10/7/15
          Received score 11/27/15
          Received call 12/3/15
          Last edited by Arikg; 12-03-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arikg View Post
            I got the call! I missed it yesterday, so I called him back this morning. Class starts Jan. 4th - Feb. 12th it is a class of 20. Orientation is in roughly two weeks.

Tested 10/7/15
            Received score 11/27/15
            Received call 12/3/15
            You mean class of 20 from the location you got the offer from? No way it's 20 total.

Comment

I got the call! I missed it yesterday, so I called him back this morning. Class starts Jan. 4th - Feb. 12th it is a class of 20. Orientation is in roughly two weeks.

Tested 10/7/15
              Received score 11/27/15
              Received call 12/3/15
              Congrats! Hopefully I'll get the call soon!

Comment

Tested 10/7/15
                Received score 11/27/15
                Received call 12/3/15
                Damn that was fast! I test next week hopefully I'll have a similar timeline.

Comment

• Congrats!!!! You have any military or college?
                  Originally posted by Arikg View Post

Tested 10/7/15
                  Received score 11/27/15
                  Received call 12/3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                    You mean class of 20 from the location you got the offer from? No way it's 20 total.
                    Class of 20 from Stateville

Comment

Congrats!!!! You have any military or college?
                      No military I have a bachelor's degree

Comment

Tested 10/7/15
                        Received score 11/27/15
                        Received call 12/3/15

Congrats! That was really fast!

Comment

• Academy stuff aside...did Rauner start fxcking with you guys yet? Getting rid of premium OT?

Comment

Tested 10/7/15
                            Received score 11/27/15
                            Received call 12/3/15
                            Very nice man! Congrats!!!! What was your score? We have exact same timelines but I didn't get the call that quick! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• A buddy of mine got called today. He's going to Taylorville.

Comment

• I am guessing you mean 20 from your facility. The entire academy class usually is 100-120. Good luck and enjoy the terrible food!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7269 users online. 376 members and 6893 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X