300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
    The rooms are like barracks i guess. U gave roomates. Female dorms r 4 to a room and men hsve like 8 to a room. The gym is really basic with dumbells n a few benches. I would just run for exercise.
    If you're a dude, prepare for anywhere between 6 and 8 room mates. Also, no doors on the ****ters. The academy its self is a decent facility, the rules and etc. are designed for weeding out the weak.

I'd never been in the military or anything, but the food is garbage, but the training and tests are pretty easy. CT Week, Day 1 and 2 will break a lot of those around you. Mostly mental. Get your score, get your call and good luck!

Been on since April and if you look back, I was in the same place as you guys. See page 60 or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
      If you're a dude, prepare for anywhere between 6 and 8 room mates. Also, no doors on the ****ters. The academy its self is a decent facility, the rules and etc. are designed for weeding out the weak.

I'd never been in the military or anything, but the food is garbage, but the training and tests are pretty easy. CT Week, Day 1 and 2 will break a lot of those around you. Mostly mental. Get your score, get your call and good luck!

Been on since April and if you look back, I was in the same place as you guys. See page 60 or so.
      yea. what he said^^^ hi classmate! btw
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• They don't care about tattoos...they make you show them when you dump your bags day one then they glance over them real quick ad you move along. This is from January 2015 experience.

How's everyone doing at Pontiac and Stateville?!

Comment

• Rumor is that a class is starting in January

Comment

• I hope that rumor is true
            Originally posted by K31 View Post
            Rumor is that a class is starting in January

Comment

• I took my test in June , I think it was the 27th . Got a call last week to send in tattoo pictures . Hope that means good news soon . I called yesterday and the person said that my background is still being processed but she said "no news is good news" . Kinda worried about my score tho , no military or college got me a lower score :/ . So hoping a miracle happens .

Comment

• If you don't mind me asking, you do have allot of tattoos? I'm only asking because it seems everyone is getting that tattoo call and email and I haven't gotten although my tattoos are just names of my family member I'm guessing everyone else has abstract tattoos

Comment

• Advice for low scores...change your location to somewhere not Joliet (unsure of the county). I got in on a lower score, compared to the people getting pulled from Stateville. I believe it was only about 3 months after I got my score letter that I got the call to report for academy. Can't say much about the academy tho.

Comment

• What is typically a low score

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                      If you don't mind me asking, you do have allot of tattoos? I'm only asking because it seems everyone is getting that tattoo call and email and I haven't gotten although my tattoos are just names of my family member I'm guessing everyone else has abstract tattoos

Not a lot just one on each of my shoulders and one on one of my calfs. I sent in the picture and she let me know they got them , so it turns back into a waiting game I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                        If you don't mind me asking, you do have allot of tattoos? I'm only asking because it seems everyone is getting that tattoo call and email and I haven't gotten although my tattoos are just names of my family member I'm guessing everyone else has abstract tattoos
                        one is of the Virgin Mary and the other two are crosses in different places. So 3 in total. I would try calling central screening to see status of your application/background check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• What would be considered a low score 60, 70,.80?

Comment

• What would be considered a low score? QUOTE=Bman4130;3779635]Advice for low scores...change your location to somewhere not Joliet (unsure of the county). I got in on a lower score, compared to the people getting pulled from Stateville. I believe it was only about 3 months after I got my score letter that I got the call to report for academy. Can't say much about the academy tho.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Under 70 is low.
                              Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
                                Under 70 is low.
                                Depends on the facility.
                                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8610 users online. 389 members and 8221 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X