300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeyRose View Post
    I just received an email/hard copy letter requesting tattoo information to clear my background check. Tested in St. Charles in June.

For anyone who has been to Springfield...what is the dorm situation like? Are they barracks with multiple roommates? Single rooms? And the gym situation. Is there on on the grounds? Thanks!

Joey
    Not sure but maybe you will find that info a few pages back! Congrats btw

Comment

• Hey do you remember the exact date you tested. I tested on 25th and have not gotten an email asking for pics of tatoos. Also my tats are just names of family members so maybe there's no need for pics of that.
      Originally posted by JoeyRose View Post
      I just received an email/hard copy letter requesting tattoo information to clear my background check. Tested in St. Charles in June.

For anyone who has been to Springfield...what is the dorm situation like? Are they barracks with multiple roommates? Single rooms? And the gym situation. Is there on on the grounds? Thanks!

Joey

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyRose View Post

Joey
        The rooms are like barracks i guess. U gave roomates. Female dorms r 4 to a room and men hsve like 8 to a room. The gym is really basic with dumbells n a few benches. I would just run for exercise.
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
          The rooms are like barracks i guess. U gave roomates. Female dorms r 4 to a room and men hsve like 8 to a room. The gym is really basic with dumbells n a few benches. I would just run for exercise.
          I'm scheduled to take my exam and physical in 2 weeks. Can you give me a rundown of what to expect if you don't mind or pm me!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
            I'm scheduled to take my exam and physical in 2 weeks. Can you give me a rundown of what to expect if you don't mind or pm me!
            Ill PM you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• K31 has u...sorry for the typos...im on my tablet
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I received a letter about having to explain an employment gap earlier this month. Last week I also got a call to send in a picture of my tattoo. I hope this means my background is moving along. I only tested last month, so I'm surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arikg View Post
                  Hey guys,

I received a letter about having to explain an employment gap earlier this month. Last week I also got a call to send in a picture of my tattoo. I hope this means my background is moving along. I only tested last month, so I'm surprised.
                  What's your number one choice?

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                    Hey do you remember the exact date you tested. I tested on 25th and have not gotten an email asking for pics of tatoos. Also my tats are just names of family members so maybe there's no need for pics of that.
                    Eek.. I do not remember the exact date, I wanna say early June. I apologize I do not remember

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                      What's your number one choice?
                      Stateville

Comment

• If you don't mind me asking, what was your score?
                        Originally posted by Arikg View Post
                        Hey guys,

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what was your score?
                          I have yet to receive my score.

Comment

• I received my score in the mail today. I got an 81 which I'm excited about.

Comment

Hey do you remember the exact date you tested. I tested on 25th and have not gotten an email asking for pics of tatoos. Also my tats are just names of family members so maybe there's no need for pics of that.
                              Hey James,

I also was asked for a picture of my tattoos. I tested first week of October I believe, sent my pics on Friday same day they asked and received my score today (78). Was pretty happy with it considering no military, stateville is my first choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Arikg View Post
                                I received my score in the mail today. I got an 81 which I'm excited about.
                                Congrats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6576 users online. 341 members and 6235 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X