Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
    *Stateville.
    Statesville is a haunted house across the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
      Statesville is a haunted house across the street.
      Lmao! I always wondered why people was steady saying "statesville"!

I was like hmmm are they applying to be haunted house COs?!

Comment

• I know it's hard to say but how long after being put on the hiring list do most hear back or with the current budget cuts its gonna delay it

Comment

• The budget issues are clearly not effecting Stateville... we just had trainees start their "shadowing" today... and I believe there's a class down there now. Its still pretty impossible to say for sure, 6 month average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
            The budget issues are clearly not effecting Stateville... we just had trainees start their "shadowing" today... and I believe there's a class down there now. Its still pretty impossible to say for sure, 6 month average.
            yep theyre the 1st class of our fiscal year. 16-c-1.
            20 from that class ad 20 down there now. woot woot for seniority lol
            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
              yep theyre the 1st class of our fiscal year. 16-c-1.
              20 from that class ad 20 down there now. woot woot for seniority lol
              Lol talk about seniority... im from the January class and walk into cell houses on the second shift as the most senior officer... it's amazing... I now currently sit on the day shift very comfortably... unfortunately come time for the mental joint that may ol not last, or it could get better depending on how they split up everything between the three institutions.

Comment

• @magnus_c what month did you take your exam, physical, interview?

Comment

• If you don't mind me asking how long were you on hiring list .I was put on it sept 23 and keeping my fingers crossed the year ends with a start date even if it's for January.

Comment

• I took my tests Jul or Jun 26, 2014 was called same year a week or so before Christmas, and reported to Springfield January 5, 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                      Be glad when this budget is passed and hiring can resume
                      Hiring has not stopped because of the budget.

Comment

• I see you tested in July and received your background letter. I tested in June and I called recently to see if background cleared. Still haven't gotten to mines. Not understanding the process

Comment

• I see you tested in July and received your background letter. I tested in June and I called recently to see if background cleared. Still haven't gotten to mines. Not understanding the process
                          Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                          Today I got letter saying they put me on the hiring list and background cleared so can I expect before years up get the call

Comment

• Idoc

I've been waiting to get called for so long. The day it happens I'll probably pee myself. Jkjk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just received my testing date.

Comment

• I just received an email/hard copy letter requesting tattoo information to clear my background check. Tested in St. Charles in June.

For anyone who has been to Springfield...what is the dorm situation like? Are they barracks with multiple roommates? Single rooms? And the gym situation. Is there on on the grounds? Thanks!

Joey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6387 users online. 342 members and 6045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X