Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When I tested back in April it took 10 weeks to get my score back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • I just filled out an interest card. How long before I get scheduled to take the exam!?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
        I just filled out an interest card. How long before I get scheduled to take the exam!?
        It's taken 6 months before. The most recent it only took a week.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
          I just filled out an interest card. How long before I get scheduled to take the exam!?
          about 2 months. a friend of mine filled it out 7/15 when the apps reopened, got her letter to take a test 9/3, and got her letter with her score yesterday.
          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

          Comment


          • So would they call you from a 217 number when they hire(orienting)?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
              I just filled out an interest card. How long before I get scheduled to take the exam!?
              I got my letter to test pretty quick. Probably like two weeks, after I filled out the interest card at the end of August I tested Oct. 7th. I hope the same goes for getting my score.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                You got your results back quick! I took mines 2 months...
                Felt like it took forever. Haha.

                What facility is everyone aiming for?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deanoimpala View Post
                  Felt like it took forever. Haha.

                  What facility is everyone aiming for?
                  Graham is my number 1 choice. Vandalia is my second.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Stateville is my number one choice Sheridan is my second.
                    Last edited by Arikg; 11-15-2015, 10:53 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Hi all, new to thread. Quick couple of questions: do you get to choose facility where you want to work? How long has hiring process been taking? Anyone know anything about East Moline prison? Thanks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by astanko16 View Post
                        Hi all, new to thread. Quick couple of questions: do you get to choose facility where you want to work? How long has hiring process been taking? Anyone know anything about East Moline prison? Thanks.
                        You do get to choose butnot all facilities are hiring. When Ur there during ur test u just add urself to the statewide list but u have 2 choices to put on ur application.
                        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                          You do get to choose butnot all facilities are hiring. When Ur there during ur test u just add urself to the statewide list but u have 2 choices to put on ur application.

                          Thanks for th info. Do they start your background based off of your facility choices? If there are no openings at your top 2, are you placed on an eligibility list for that facility?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                            So would they call you from a 217 number when they hire(orienting)?
                            No... well not necessarily. .. you get the call from the facility looking to hire you, not from Springfield (Concordia). .. Taylorville, Lincoln, Logan, Graham, and I think one more do have 217 area codes. Stateville is 815 seeing as that seems to be the most popular for this forum.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Arikg View Post
                              Statesville is my number one choice Sheridan is my second.
                              These are my choices as well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Arikg View Post
                                Statesville is my number one choice Sheridan is my second.


                                *Stateville.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9874 users online. 469 members and 9405 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X