300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
    My life is more valuable a job. I've talked to several officials within CPD. CPD encourages the carry with the proper credentials.
    There's not a cop in the city that would give a co a hard time. .. the more good guys with guns the better is their thought. It's the little towns and county's that are the problem. So many people are oblivious to who we are, what we do, etc. and our brothers in blue on the street are at times also guilty of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
      There's not a cop in the city that would give a co a hard time. .. the more good guys with guns the better is their thought. It's the little towns and county's that are the problem. So many people are oblivious to who we are, what we do, etc. and our brothers in blue on the street are at times also guilty of this.
      There is always that one guy...................

Comment

• Just received my email to take the isp exam.
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Any word on that phantom class of 20 (stateville atleast)?? The COT parking lot is bare during the week so I'm assuming this was just a rumor or wishful thinking on someone's part.

Comment

• Today I got letter saying they put me on the hiring list and background cleared so can I expect before years up get the call

Comment

Any word on that phantom class of 20 (stateville atleast)?? The COT parking lot is bare during the week so I'm assuming this was just a rumor or wishful thinking on someone's part.
              The cadets should arrive in about 30 minutes for their weekend off. 40 cadets to be hired before christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                Today I got letter saying they put me on the hiring list and background cleared so can I expect before years up get the call
                when did you take you exam and what was your score?

Comment

Any word on that phantom class of 20 (stateville atleast)?? The COT parking lot is bare during the week so I'm assuming this was just a rumor or wishful thinking on someone's part.
                  theres a class down there now. rumor is anywhere between 15-23 cadets lol. and a new class is going down there in october.

Comment

• I took it on June 14 and got a score of 35 which I think is to low.Think I could get in with that score or will be rare

Comment

I took it on June 14 and got a score of 35 which I think is to low.Think I could get in with that score or will be rare
                      is that ur total score including military, college etc? what facility are you going for?

Comment

• I took test on June 25 wth a score of 60. I hope I am called before year is out
                        Last edited by James Jones; 09-26-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                          is that ur total score including military, college etc? what facility are you going for?

I took test June 25 and got a score of 60. Hoping I get called before year is out. Statesville

Comment

• It's total but I need to call and see if it's a typo .Reason I think I know I didn't bomb the test plus I have some college and she gave me max points for security work I've done .I think stateville and I'm unsure the other but in interview I said I'd work anywhere

Comment

It's total but I need to call and see if it's a typo .Reason I think I know I didn't bomb the test plus I have some college and she gave me max points for security work I've done .I think stateville and I'm unsure the other but in interview I said I'd work anywhere
                              i wouldnt worry bcuz that score is good for stateville but im not sure of any other facility... esp being on the state wide list is a plus. good luck tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
                                I took test June 25 and got a score of 60. Hoping I get called before year is out. Statesville

*stateville

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5308 users online. 318 members and 4990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X