Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tested for the Will county merit committee for corrections and I'm low on the list out of 88 .

Anyone know how many they are hiring? =\

Comment

• so did a class graduate yesterday?
      Last edited by cpd2010*; 07-11-2015, 11:40 AM.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by js89 View Post
        What is a good score?
        70+ and you are pretty much guaranteed the job.

Comment

• Is a score of 35 to low

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
            so did a class graduate yesterday?
            Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
              Is a score of 35 to low
              Yes that's WAY too low, I'm almost positive that a 35 or under automatically disqualifies you anyway from the position. The best thing to do is to hope for a 70+ score.

How did you get such a low score?

Comment

• Tbh I think it's a typo I'll call Monday and ask .Reason I've worked security for couple years and remember they said they gave me max points for that .I also have some college dunno if that helps .Under 30 fails so I just made it but I'm not happy so I'll retest

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                  Tbh I think it's a typo I'll call Monday and ask .Reason I've worked security for couple years and remember they said they gave me max points for that .I also have some college dunno if that helps .Under 30 fails so I just made it but I'm not happy so I'll retest
                  You should have gotten at least a 50, so either it was a typo which is very rare or you just didn't do well with the interview and/or video portion.

Comment

• I think it was the video portion eh I'll retake the test cause I'm not gonna sit here thinking my chance is good with that score .Im also trying cook county but that's a long road in itself gl everyone

Comment

• I heard a rumor about another class starting in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                        I heard a rumor about another class starting in September.

Let me guess? Are you currently part of the 15-C-10 class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
                          Let me guess? Are you currently part of the 15-C-10 class?
                          Negative. I had a friend graduate Friday who heard it from a counselor and I heard it from an assistant warden also.

Comment

• So what has been the number of the last class gradutating?

Comment

• Anyone heard any insight on budget fights. Is the department going to be put on the chopping block?

Comment

• Did anyone who applied around march/april recieve a letter yet for orientation testing?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9644 users online. 451 members and 9193 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X