• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
    classes are set all the way until july. keep by the phones lol
    [emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
      Why would you touch a bleeding inmate that is 10 feet away from you? Don't help them with medical situations. The only job you have is to call a medtech, that is it.
      Medtech wont cuff them for you though...

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
        classes are set all the way until july. keep by the phones lol
        Awesome... where'd you get this info from?

Comment

• in the academy they kept on saying they have classes scheduled for the whole year.... 2015 year i assume all the way till december? ...if so, GREAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
            Awesome... where'd you get this info from?
            the director himself.....before he stepped down he spoke to our class. lol

woot woot for final week!!!!!!
            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• wonder why he resigned in the first place..

Comment

• I think they mean the fiscal year, which ends in July, which would make sense with what cpd said.

Comment

• see, what the academy said they have set dates till aug/sept/oct time. they didnt say anything about the july fiscal year though.

Comment

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                    see, what the academy said they have set dates till aug/sept/oct time. they didnt say anything about the july fiscal year though.
                    Either way fine with me, the more the merrier... there are some ****ed about the OT drying up, but luckily at Stateville it'd take somewhere close to 400 new officers to come on, stay and not leave for another department, no retirees, no promotions, no temp assignments, no medical leaves, and no discipline leaves and or terminations to totally dry up the OT... it may slow it down, but it's only a matter of time before all of the above takes over.

Comment

• the one thing that really gets me is how people try sooo hard to avoid coming into work, or once at work, they try to avoid doing anything.... that 20yr on the job mentality.

Comment

• Just recieved a call today from Hill for orientation! Beginning of June, I believe she the 9th. So calls are going out now.

Comment

• When you're the seg officer and have to strip the inmate and shake their clothes down... But heck I refill my pouch in healthcare I'm not buying gloves!

Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
                          Medtech wont cuff them for you though...

Comment

• I know everyone has a different story, but can anyone give input on a rule of thumb how long from beginning (submit info app) to hiring date takes. Also if it makes a difference in the southern Illinois region. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• I submitted my information to test April of 2014, tested in October and got my call for orientation yesterday. I think most ppl are getting calls 6 to 8 months after they test.
                              Originally posted by js89 View Post
                              I know everyone has a different story, but can anyone give input on a rule of thumb how long from beginning (submit info app) to hiring date takes. Also if it makes a difference in the southern Illinois region. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
                              Last edited by 1011lmp; 05-27-2015, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Awesome Thanks for the input. Im telling myself a year so that sounds about right. Appreciate the reply.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6840 users online. 274 members and 6566 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X