Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They checked the cms form,application form and employment release .Also make sure u got all the copy's they ask for a ton of ppl got turned away cause no copy's

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
      They checked the cms form,application form and employment release .Also make sure u got all the copy's they ask for a ton of ppl got turned away cause no copy's

I notice a few people were turned away because they had the wrong form. Also they were told to come back the next day because of that. So that leaves me to think that they don't check the central screening exam date paper at all

Comment

• how many guys got the call for 6/1 academy? if so, congrats! eat hearty before you come down hahaha. week 4 down.
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
          how many guys got the call for 6/1 academy? if so, congrats! eat hearty before you come down hahaha. week 4 down.

A buddy of mine did. Unfortunately I'm in between lists. Hopefully they get my screening from April scored so I can get back on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• How long has everyone been waiting just trying to get a time frame

Comment

• Idoc

Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
              How long has everyone been waiting just trying to get a time frame
              When I tested in April it was my fourth time. A year ago when I tested it took about about a month to get my score back.

Last edited by K31; 05-15-2015, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                When I tested in April it was my fourth time. A year ago when I tested it took about about a month to get my score back.

If you don't mind me asking was it cause it took you 4 times to pass the whole exam or did the results of the test expire each time .I passed on my 3rd time guess I was rusty lol

Comment

• those from the new class.... what schedules they gave you? and which side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                    If you don't mind me asking was it cause it took you 4 times to pass the whole exam or did the results of the test expire each time .I passed on my 3rd time guess I was rusty lol
                    The first two times I was fat and out of shape. The 3rd and 4th time I made it through.

Comment

• how was everyones first day out shadowing?

Comment

• Still never received a test date, I applied months ago as soon as the application came back online this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                          Still never received a test date, I applied months ago as soon as the application came back online this year...
                          You should be getting one soon, took 4 or 5 months for me to get mine. I know they are doing more testing and hiring through the end of the year.

Comment

• Just a little bit of advice for those of you in the academy. Order yourself a duty belt and some of the things that you will need a couple weeks prior to graduation, that way when you get to facility you feel like you are at least partially prepared. The things I recommend you get are.
                            1) Duty Belt (and some keepers to clip it to your regular belt)
                            2) Radio Holder
                            3) Cuff Case
                            4) A Glove Pouch (and some good nitrile gloves, because the box of them will be 100 yards away and the bleeding I/M will be 10 feet away so just buy some of your own to have on you)
                            5) Key Keepers (the Zak Tool ones are great I have 3, one for personal keys one for your door/chuck keys and one for cuff key)

You can find all of this stuff on Galls.com or LAPOLICEGEAR.com, and if you look around you can normally find a coupon code too.
                            A radio mic is great to have to but you may want to wait until you get to your institution and see what kind of radio you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
                              Just a little bit of advice for those of you in the academy. Order yourself a duty belt and some of the things that you will need a couple weeks prior to graduation, that way when you get to facility you feel like you are at least partially prepared. The things I recommend you get are.
                              1) Duty Belt (and some keepers to clip it to your regular belt)
                              2) Radio Holder
                              3) Cuff Case
                              4) A Glove Pouch (and some good nitrile gloves, because the box of them will be 100 yards away and the bleeding I/M will be 10 feet away so just buy some of your own to have on you)
                              5) Key Keepers (the Zak Tool ones are great I have 3, one for personal keys one for your door/chuck keys and one for cuff key)

You can find all of this stuff on Galls.com or LAPOLICEGEAR.com, and if you look around you can normally find a coupon code too.
                              A radio mic is great to have to but you may want to wait until you get to your institution and see what kind of radio you have.
                              Why would you touch a bleeding inmate that is 10 feet away from you? Don't help them with medical situations. The only job you have is to call a medtech, that is it.
                              Vaya con dios

Comment

• classes are set all the way until july. keep by the phones lol
                                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10172 users online. 444 members and 9728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X