300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
    how many from stateville from the class thats going to graduate in 3 weeks?
    10 of us.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• 5 more classes?!!?? Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I heard 11 total classes. Looks like they will be running back to back for the whole year. Now would be the time to take the test if you haven't done so.

Comment

• hurry up and graduate!!! and hopefully ull end up in the nrc.

Comment

• I applied a couple months ago and never received a letter in the mail for the test, should I call or do you guys think they have a couple of different test dates in the summer??

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
              5 more classes?!!?? Fingers crossed!

More than what Cook County has on the table hahaha!

Comment

hurry up and graduate!!! and hopefully ull end up in the nrc.
                3 more weeks. woot woot.
                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                  I applied a couple months ago and never received a letter in the mail for the test, should I call or do you guys think they have a couple of different test dates in the summer??
                  It usually takes 4-6 months from the time you apply to screen online to when you receive a letter with a screening date.

I had completely forgot when I got my screening date letter, and finally went after 10 years of thinking and over thinking whether or not to go.

Now, I'm 3 weeks from graduation. It'll come soon!!

Comment

• Calls are going out for the June 1st academy. A buddy of mine got the call.

Comment

• keep em coming. i want more newbies so my seniority will sky rocket.
                      Last edited by qw456; 05-12-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

rooks, those that grad today, invest in hand sanatizer and make sure you get used to washing your hands all the time.
                        how many total graduate?
                        how many in the next class?
                        already cant wait to start bumpin yall......
                        Wash wash wash your hands. There are people that don't even being their boots inside their house (I'm not one of them). MRSA, Hep, TB etc etc are all realities and can be caught. Luckily the worst I've ever brought out of the joint with me has been a few colds and pink eye.
                        Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                        Me: you really want an answer to that
                        Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Passed my exam/fitness Tuesday .I was actually surprised to see out of the 80 something who showed like 50 made it .Anyway now is the waiting game .I hope I get this I need it bad

Comment

• Hey do you know what all they checked at the entrance? Is it the notice to report and ID or iD and CMS form?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                              Passed my exam/fitness Tuesday .I was actually surprised to see out of the 80 something who showed like 50 made it .Anyway now is the waiting game .I hope I get this I need it bad
                              Hey do you know what all they checked at the entrance? Is it the notice to report and ID or iD and CMS form?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wccmikey View Post
                                Passed my exam/fitness Tuesday .I was actually surprised to see out of the 80 something who showed like 50 made it .Anyway now is the waiting game .I hope I get this I need it bad
                                Hey do you know what all they checked at the entrance? Is it the notice to report and ID or iD and CMS form?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9553 users online. 490 members and 9063 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X