Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by qw456 View Post
    the last thing you wanna do is binge eat on the weekends. the food at the academy is not bad at all. its a good 6 week habit to brake any bad food habits and start a healthier life style and/or eat less crap. last thing you also wanna do is come to work in prison/police and gain 50 pounds within your first year.
    i already do have a healthy life style. what im not used to is all the sodium in my diet. my sodium intake is less than 500mg per day. but my body over this weekend consumed the calories because i lacked them during the week. you still need to workout which most people arent doing at the academy or their job at the facility. im so glad i have enough points now to hit the gym.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

    Comment


    • Senior class (15-C-6 if my math is right), when do you guys graduate next Friday or two Fridays from now?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
        Senior class (15-C-6 if my math is right), when do you guys graduate next Friday or two Fridays from now?
        Next Friday from what I heard. The class coming in two weeks from now should have gotten the call already. Then there's another class after that one.

        Comment


        • 15-C-6 graduates exactly one week from today. Then our class, 15-C-7 graduates on the 29th.

          Week 2 is over, it was range week for my platoon, all but 2 qualified. I shot expert. This week was smooth and probably the most fun I'll have for the rest of academy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
            15-C-6 graduates exactly one week from today. Then our class, 15-C-7 graduates on the 29th.

            Week 2 is over, it was range week for my platoon, all but 2 qualified. I shot expert. This week was smooth and probably the most fun I'll have for the rest of academy.
            i start range on Monday so im excited. CT (control tactics) week was fun but damn do I have a lot of bruises and sore muscles.
            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

            Comment


            • I just got the letter to take the exam in 2 weeks. What do I need to bring besides the documents?!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                I just got the letter to take the exam in 2 weeks. What do I need to bring besides the documents?!
                Everything on the list


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
                  15-C-6 graduates exactly one week from today. Then our class, 15-C-7 graduates on the 29th.

                  Week 2 is over, it was range week for my platoon, all but 2 qualified. I shot expert. This week was smooth and probably the most fun I'll have for the rest of academy.
                  Nice I'll be back on the first shift in no time!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                    I just got the letter to take the exam in 2 weeks. What do I need to bring besides the documents?!
                    and make sure you have it all too. copies of w/e they ask for. i cant tell u how many people whouldnt bring copies and then are confused why they were refused entrance..like really? it asked u to bring copies of ur degrees license etc and u didnt...lol
                    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                      and make sure you have it all too. copies of w/e they ask for. i cant tell u how many people whouldnt bring copies and then are confused why they were refused entrance..like really? it asked u to bring copies of ur degrees license etc and u didnt...lol
                      Yeah it's common knowledge to bring everything. It also says to come with gear for the psychical on the same day?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
                        Yeah it's common knowledge to bring everything. It also says to come with gear for the psychical on the same day?
                        Bring two copies of everything just to be sure, I did. I'd rather have too much than not enough.

                        Yes, wear gym attire to be prepared for step, agility and box carry tests. Don't dress like it's a stock broker interview or anything.

                        I wore a t-shirt, mesh shorts under sweat pants and a hoody in October.

                        Comment


                        • rooks, those that grad today, invest in hand sanatizer and make sure you get used to washing your hands all the time.
                          how many total graduate?
                          how many in the next class?
                          already cant wait to start bumpin yall......

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                            rooks, those that grad today, invest in hand sanatizer and make sure you get used to washing your hands all the time.
                            how many total graduate?
                            how many in the next class?
                            already cant wait to start bumpin yall......
                            101 Graduated today, quite a few more in the class behind us, and a new class starts Monday

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
                              101 Graduated today, quite a few more in the class behind us, and a new class starts Monday
                              i know theres going to be at least 5 more classes in the making. i was talkin to a guy from my facility (stateville) and he said theres already 5 classes lined up that theyre calling for.
                              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                              Comment


                              • how many from stateville from the class thats going to graduate in 3 weeks?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10832 users online. 488 members and 10344 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X