Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok sorry for all the dumb questions but one last one it says phone card I thought it was a pay phone? Do we need a phone card with minutes or something

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
      Ok sorry for all the dumb questions but one last one it says phone card I thought it was a pay phone? Do we need a phone card with minutes or something
      yep. go to walgreens. $20 is about 350 minutes. going old school with these phone cards..
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• .................................................. ....
        Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
          Don't be worried about being sent home. The academy is very easy and yes I know those of you who are about to go through are may be worried or stressing out but you will have plenty of time to study whatever you need to. also the pay phones at the academy accept coins and phone cards but for phone cards they charge a weird rate so do not be surprised when a 5 minute phone call costs you 30 minutes off your phone card.
          seriously? we're only going to Springfield not Indonesia.

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• What time do we get back Friday's?

Comment

• Headed to Springfield in the morning to test. This will be #4. Fingers crossed that I get on the list again and called by my choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by K31 View Post
                  Headed to Springfield in the morning to test. This will be #4. Fingers crossed that I get on the list again and called by my choice.
                  Wish you the best of luck! 16 hours left at my current job and one weekend, then a bunch of us start academy.

This board will be pretty empty without all our questions all the time, lol.

Comment

• How many times did you guys test before you got picked up?

Comment

How many times did you guys test before you got picked up?
                      Once

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

How many times did you guys test before you got picked up?
                          I only tested once and was hired within 6 months at stateville with a score I'm the low 70's.

Comment

• one test, hired within 5 months for stateville. had a score of 80.

Comment

• Probably should have included my score too, 69. Out of a possible 70 I could have received without a degree or prior military.

Comment

Headed to Springfield in the morning to test. This will be #4. Fingers crossed that I get on the list again and called by my choice.
                                put your choices down but also add yourself to the statewide hiring list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9913 users online. 461 members and 9452 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X