Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone turned in their cms100 app right?!
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Does the bag have to lock? The bag were taking

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
        Does the bag have to lock? The bag were taking
        As far as I know I thought we just had to bring a pad lock to lock our bags in a locker or something

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
          As far as I know I thought we just had to bring a pad lock to lock our bags in a locker or something
          yep. bring a pad lock.

Comment

• On the list it says to lock your bag? do we get a locker?

Comment

• .................................................. ....
              Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• I know you guys are happy anxious and nervous to start the academy. I worked in corrections for almost nine years, stay safe in those walls

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                  You will have a foot locker to put certain stuff in such as hygiene and other clothing that will have to be arranged in a certain manner. When I went through the academy no one locked their foot lockers but you should still bring one just in case. the bags you bring with you to the academy will be kept in a closet in whichever room you are assigned to.
                  do we bring our dirty clothes and stuff with us or only we come home lol

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

There will be washing and drying machines at the academy that you can use but you will have to pay for. It's more convienant to just put your dirty laundry in a laundry bag and wash it at home on the weekends
                      i knew we have laundry days but i wasnt sure if all of our belongings come home with us or it stays there.

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

You actually have to bring all your belongings home every friday when you go home including the uniforms you are issued at the academy
                          Hey since you've been through the academy is the written portion test to firearms simple stuff? I asked earlier but no one responded lol

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

It's pretty much simple stuff for the most part. You will have plenty of time to study it trust me. If you do not pass the written portion of the firearms test the first week I believe they do send you home. It sounds stressful but that's a good thing because that stress is going to make you study for the test which will make you past the test lol.
                              i think were all worried..ok maybe just me...about not wanting to be sent home...i say common sense but still...

Comment

• Yeah same here lol. I'm assuming range rules and basic parts of the weapons? 70% or better?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10159 users online. 474 members and 9685 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X