300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
    7 and 15 feet for revolver, 20 feet for shotgun and 50 yards with target representing 150 yards for mini 14.
    7 and 15 feet? Seriously? Arms extended at 7 feet and you might as well be touching the target.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
      7 and 15 feet? Seriously? Arms extended at 7 feet and you might as well be touching the target.
      Excuse me, I meant to say yards for the distances instead of feet. The numbers are still 7, 15, 20 and 50. Sorry.

Comment

• Wow really! The shotgun was easy and he just said no?!? He was practically in there! I heard our cadets got picked up late like real late Friday lol! But good luck to you and to the rest of you graduating Friday let my senority increase and cut down the mandates!!!

Comment

• Wow really! The shotgun was easy and he just said no?!? He was practically in there! I heard our cadets got picked up late like real late Friday lol! But good luck to you and to the rest of you graduating Friday let my senority increase and cut down the mandates!!!

Yes you can have facial hair but if you promote to lieutenant you have to be clean shaved.

Can't believe how lenient they are now!!!

Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
          Not at all. 1 or 2 people didn't qualify at the range missing it by just a shot or two. The rest have quit because of missing home life or it wasn't for them. One guy qualified for the revolver and then it was time for shotgun and he just didn't want to do it. They have been somewhat lenient lately so not too much to worry about. Some guy smuggled in 5 hour energy pills in a different pill bottle and got caught and he got to stay. Another guy was supposedly flashing people and he got to stay too. And yeah they can wear makeup and hair 1 day. At the facilities or at least where I am going they can do what they want. Just like guys can have beards. It's one day. Who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
            Excuse me, I meant to say yards for the distances instead of feet. The numbers are still 7, 15, 20 and 50. Sorry.
            I figured that was the case, but did want to be certain.

If someone couldn't qualify at 7 and 15 feet, I'd be scared to let them handle a gun, lol.

Comment

• The firearms written test, what does that consist of? Is it simple common sense?

Comment

• last week at my job. ahhhh!!!
                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                  last week at my job. ahhhh!!!
                  It feels like it's going to be a real long week already. Comeeee on Friday.

Comment

Lol people at my job are trash talking me for leaving and being rude but oh well ha

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                      Lol people at my job are trash talking me for leaving and being rude but oh well ha
                      Haters gonna hate man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                        How are you being rude by doing better for yourself? Lol this is the time you observe who is actually happy for you and who should be out of your life.

Comment

same here. theyre acting like i betrayed them. i gave them the best 2 years 7 months of their lives.
                          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Anyone coming from Chicago who I can ride with...pays handsomely lol maybe 20 a week..pls let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                              How are you being rude by doing better for yourself? Lol this is the time you observe who is actually happy for you and who should be out of your life.
                              I believe he meant they're being rude, but I could be wrong.

CPD: I feel the same way, but no one is really giving me much ****. There are people who are heckling, but mostly kidding. The boss on the other hand, I may as well be dead to him, lol.

Comment

I believe he meant they're being rude, but I could be wrong.

CPD: I feel the same way, but no one is really giving me much ****. There are people who are heckling, but mostly kidding. The boss on the other hand, I may as well be dead to him, lol.
                                Yes you're right lol but yeah I agree. People sure do hate when others get a great opportunity before them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9894 users online. 481 members and 9413 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X