Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patience and fortitude conquer all things. Ralph Waldo Emerson

    The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it and like farmers we need to learn that we cannot sow and reap the same day.
    Arnold H. Glasow/Anonymous

    Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour. Ovid

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ISP4ME View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9899[/ATTACH]

      Can't say i'm a fan of the new design.
      Is that the new "official" design? I liked the previous design much better. This one seems so, plain?

      Comment


      • What? That can't be right. I love how the cars look now.

        Comment


        • Yep. That's the new decals. At least they're cheaper.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ILTPR View Post
            Yep. That's the new decals. At least they're cheaper.

            Comment


            • Has anyone heard anything about backgrounds beginning?

              Comment


              • "You will receive a letter from the Merit Board sometime in January informing you of your status in the eligibility pool."

                Anyone get one of these yet either, as specified in the email from over a week ago?

                Comment


                • Probably a long shot but does anyone know if they are using this list for one class or two classes?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                    Probably a long shot but does anyone know if they are using this list for one class or two classes?
                    It was stated for "2 classes" at the orientation/ written/ power test date

                    Comment


                    • that thought has been going through my mind this entire last week, just didn't ask. they could have waited on last minute scripts before starting everyone else, they did say the deadline for transcripts was the 25th so I bet we get a response early/mid february. just a guess..
                      Originally posted by ActionJackson121 View Post
                      "You will receive a letter from the Merit Board sometime in January informing you of your status in the eligibility pool."

                      Anyone get one of these yet either, as specified in the email from over a week ago?

                      Comment


                      • I agree, those new decals on the squad cars are ridiculous! I don't care if they are doing this to save money. If they want to save money, leave the cars plain... The ISP are known for the yellow stripe, and it looks damn good!

                        Comment


                        • Anybody have an estimate on how many people will make it the BI's.

                          Comment


                          • Notices have gone out. Just got mine via e-mail.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BP312 View Post
                              Notices have gone out. Just got mine via e-mail.

                              What did your notice say exactly?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BP312 View Post
                                Notices have gone out. Just got mine via e-mail.
                                Same here, said I advanced on to the BI.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4680 users online. 315 members and 4365 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X