Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are no updates other than the class (cc121) is on schedule for mid February. I do know that D15 (the tollway) is not getting any cadets from that class (cc121), which is rare, considering we are only getting 5 out of the current class (cc120). However, should you have a desire to work in D15, cc122 is supposed to get upwards of 30 cadets, so likely at least half the class. CC122 is scheduled to begin in mid June.

Good luck and for those of you hopefully starting in February, now would be a really good time to pay attention to traffic laws. Don't be the guy who gets called out in front of everyone for some moving violations, especially the high speeders, when you are going to the academy to enforce basic rules of the road, among many other things.

Comment

• cc121 starts feb 3rd

Comment

• Thank you for the update ISPTPR22.

Comment

• yeah dont be going 107mph on the way to the academy.

Comment

• I just got done with the ISP written and pfit. The candidates were informed that we will be combined with the candidates who took the Chicago test on yhe 8th dec and the Springfield test. This class will be processed for the june 2nd class per the merit board. Good luck to all.
            The cave you fear to enter, holds the treasure you seek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler_to_Bmarsh View Post
              I just got done with the ISP written and pfit. The candidates were informed that we will be combined with the candidates who took the Chicago test on yhe 8th dec and the Springfield test. This class will be processed for the june 2nd class per the merit board. Good luck to all.
              Curious if you know how many people were at the test. The reason being that I think the original application form only had two test date choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by hcsdchief View Post
                Curious if you know how many people were at the test. The reason being that I think the original application form only had two test date choices.
                28 entered 14 finished. 4 failed the run and the other 10 failed the situps and bench.

Comment

• I was recently told by a sworn high ranking ISP Command Officer, there will be two CC Classes a year for at least the next 3 years to try and get caught up.

Comment

• CC 121 received invites last Thursday. Does anyone know where CC121 could end up at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua D View Post
                      CC 121 received invites last Thursday. Does anyone know where CC121 could end up at?
                      Those who are selected will end up at the academy in Springfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                        Lol. I stay in the gym. Not worried. My run at the test was under 9 and that was bad.
                        Under 9 and that's bad? lol, who are you, The Flash? I've never seen anyone at these tests do better than 10, lol. When I ran a 10 one of the last few tests, people kept joking that I was on something "in order to do that", lol.

Comment

• My best was around 12 mins usually I have 10-30 seconds to spare

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
                            Under 9 and that's bad? lol, who are you, The Flash? I've never seen anyone at these tests do better than 10, lol. When I ran a 10 one of the last few tests, people kept joking that I was on something "in order to do that", lol.
                            Idk if you are prior military but those guys can finish the run in 8 or less. Not too uncommon actually and it's disgusting when they finish and you still have 2 laps to go. When I finished in 12 minutes at a power test it felt like those guys had been done for hours.

Comment

• Wanted to thank the guys on here about pointing out the ISP emails being sent to SPAM, I would have never found them otherwise. Also passed and will be waiting to hear of placement on the list later in the month.

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                              Idk if you are prior military but those guys can finish the run in 8 or less. Not too uncommon actually and it's disgusting when they finish and you still have 2 laps to go. When I finished in 12 minutes at a power test it felt like those guys had been done for hours.
                              This is totally true. I did a run in Pontiac, Il early last year for their testing, and there was a guy who just got out of the marines running in it. He ran an extra half mile on top of his 1.5 and finished in something like 9 minutes. Made me feel so inferior, lol. I've been to like 15-20 tests and there really haven't been to many people pushing themselves. I usually finish in 11:50 or around there running conservatively.

Comment

• I ran 12's on a stress fracture That I was recovering from lol. Either I showed up for the test and tried to pass or not show up at all. I made it with 21 seconds to spare. It was a painful run but it was worth it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5375 users online. 327 members and 5048 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X