300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP312 View Post
    I just got an e-mail from the merit board notifying me that I passed the written and physical exams and would be notified of my placement in the eligibility pool sometime in January.
    I just received the same email.. It also had an extra line saying that the last step before being put into the eligibility pool is verification of education or military service.. And we will receive a letter from the merit board sometime in January

Comment

• Received the same. My email was in my in spam box so don't forget to check it.

Comment

• I received the same today. It was also in my spam box

Comment

• i got it in spam as well...i wouldnt know about the test results if not this forum. Thanks guys.. if i know anything about the process ill let u know asap...

Comment

• Another step in the right direction..Great News! and yes it was in my spam box as well and I would have never looked if it weren't for everyone's contribution to this thread. Next step, letter from Merit Board for placement into eligibility pool. Good Luck everyone on the next step.

Comment

• The e-mail was definitely a pleasant surprise today.

Comment

• Lol I'm in the process too guys. Good luck and start working out!
                "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                  Lol I'm in the process too guys. Good luck and start working out!
                  Didn't you just get hired and go to metro? That's a lot of academy if you get on with ISP!

Comment

• Got the email yesterday as well. I read the first paragraph thanking me for testing with the Illinois State Police... and my heart skipped a beat, until I started the second paragraph where it says you passed and they will be sending a letter in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                      Lol I'm in the process too guys. Good luck and start working out!
                      START WORKING OUT?!?! If you are not working out on a regular basis dont waste your time testing with state. You are going to be that person who gets hired, tries to pass the PFIT within the first week of the academy and then get booted because your lazy butt cant pass it. Then that takes away a spot for someone who didnt get chosen and you wasted their spot. Think about it and CONTINUE to workout ... not start! Thats my only suggestion for now

But good luck to all in the process!! ISP just lost a TON of troops back in December due to retirement!

Comment

• Lol. I stay in the gym. Not worried. My run at the test was under 9 and that was bad.
                        "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• i know ISP just closed their application process..but im just wondering if anyone on here knows if ISP will be testing again sometime this year?? And good luck to all of you who are currently in the process with ISP.

Comment

• Supposedly they will have another test sometime in the fall- per the Troopers I talked to.

Comment

• There was a Merit Board meeting today in downtown Chicago. Did anyone attend? The minutes stated there would be updates on the applicant process. I'm curious what they said. I was going to try and attend, but I had [a pointless] court appearance today.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishSheepdog54 View Post
                                There was a Merit Board meeting today in downtown Chicago. Did anyone attend? The minutes stated there would be updates on the applicant process. I'm curious what they said. I was going to try and attend, but I had [a pointless] court appearance today.
                                I was curious about the same thing. I keep checking to see if anyone has posted information on it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4491 users online. 315 members and 4176 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X