300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extension

i sent everything in with the application process and even had a second set of scripts sent directly from my university. i'll have to call PSR on monday

Comment

• I also will give them a call. I received the e-mail, and I sent in my sealed official transcripts with all my other paperwork.

Comment

• Ya, I got the email also and I turned in my transcripts that Monday after the physical at US Cellular.

Comment

• I received one also. Just a bit confused because I don't have the education requirements but I'm going through the honorably discharged OEF vet option.

Comment

• Thank you for the response, initially when I received the email, I felt it was an email that was sent out in mass as a general statement to everyone but if some canidates aren't receiving the same email I've gotta question it and make the call. i know i sent everything in, i don't make mistakes like that but we'll soon see what the verdict is on Monday.
            Originally posted by IrishSheepdog54 View Post
            I also will give them a call. I received the e-mail, and I sent in my sealed official transcripts with all my other paperwork.

Comment

• i think everyone got that email maybe for some people it went to spam, but I doesnt hurt to call.

Comment

• I talked to PSR right after the e-mail went out. They informed me that it was a mass e-mail and that if my DD214 or transcripts were turned in not to worry about it.

Comment

• I never received this email.

Comment

• I called PSR a few weeks ago to confirm that they received my transcripts and they stated it is against their policy to check if individuals requirements are updated. Probably to much hassle to check everyone that calls. I also received email about transcript deadline, not saying not to call but probably won't accomplish much.

Comment

• I received the email as well. I know 100% that I put all of the required documents into the packet. I also have 3 other buddies who took the test and they received the same email.

Comment

• E-mailed them to ask and make sure I was all set, because like most of you I thought I included it with the original packed. This was their response:

"We do not verify that your documents have been received. We ask that you use a tracking number if you mail in your documents so that you may track the documents and make sure they arrive at our office."

Comment

• What Alex says................ here is the response I got from them:

"We do not verify that your documents have been received. We ask that you use a tracking number if you mail in your documents so that you may track the documents and make sure they arrive at our office. The extension notification was sent to all candidates who have applied.

Kind Regards,

Public Safety Recruitment"

Comment

• Originally posted by BP312 View Post
                            I talked to PSR right after the e-mail went out. They informed me that it was a mass e-mail and that if my DD214 or transcripts were turned in not to worry about it.
                            You were right on the money! I called earlier today and they did tell me it was a mass email sent to everyone. Nothing to worry about if you submitted everything.Thanks..

Comment

• Talked to an ISP Captain today whose son also tested. He thought they should send out notices in about a week because they are wanting to send out backgrounds before the end of the month. Also got mass email and same response for PSR about checking my paperwork.

Comment

• I just got an e-mail from the merit board notifying me that I passed the written and physical exams and would be notified of my placement in the eligibility pool sometime in January.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3524 users online. 239 members and 3285 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X