• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, both on same day in springfield

Comment

• Does anyone know if they will post an eligibility list

Comment

• They do not. They will only let you know you passed.

Comment

• I assume that you will receive an email saying you passed?

Comment

• You will never be told where you are on "the list." You will get messages along the way such as: congrats you have completed ________ and will move on to the next step.

Comment

• Anyone hear anything from the Chicago ISP test that passed written and physical?

Comment

• Hello everybody. I am new to this forum but wanted to thank everybody for their posts and advice especially from the gentlemen who are already on job who dedicate their time to help the others seeking information. I just tested in Springfield on Saturday and would like to wish everybody, both Chicago and Springfield, luck towards this great opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex243 View Post
                  Anyone hear anything from the Chicago ISP test that passed written and physical?
                  Alex, nothing yet, but I remember them saying they will start backgrounds at the end of January. I anticipate hearing something the last week or so of January, or even maybe the first week or two of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex243 View Post
                    Anyone hear anything from the Chicago ISP test that passed written and physical?
                    Alex, nothing yet, but I remember them saying they will start backgrounds at the end of January. I anticipate hearing something the last week or so of January, or even maybe the first week or two of February.

Comment

• nothing here.. i assume they needed to test both Springfield and Chicago before taking the next step.. meanwhile try to keep this discussion going.. its been very helpful..

Comment

• I was supposed to take the Illinois State Police test back in December 08. I had my cpd final test and didnt attend the isp test. I just received an email from public safety recruitment inviting me to the test on the 19th of January. Did anyone goy that notification as well?
                        The cave you fear to enter, holds the treasure you seek.

Comment

• 1/5/2013 Springfield Testing

I attended the testing in Springfield. I have been watching this thread for a while now and it's been super helpful. I want to say thank you to everyone for passing on information. Upon leaving Springfield on test day I never received any notification on the results of the written test, I just know I passed the entire physical test. A question was asked at the beginning of the written and that is, "When will be notified of the written exam results?" I/O Solutions Numero Uno stated, "That's not relevant at this time, we will notify you with the results". If I receive any information during this process I'll post it. I know chicago and springfield canidates that passed will be thrown in 1 pool and ranked and backgrounds done late Jan/early Feb. We were told being an overachiever during physical exercises wouldn't affect our ranking, they said they just needed minimum fitness standards met for testing purposes. I do know in passing during the Springfield testing I heard staff say many people had failed unfortunately. I seen a handful myself fail at the benchpress and situps while in line, it was difficult to watch. I don't like to see anyone fail. To all those people, keep your head up & work hard in the gym and run, it'll pay off. Never give up. To everyone that attended the Springfield Testing, Good Luck on moving forward and waiting for the next email or phone call.

Comment

• Update! I just got off the phone with PSR. I asked them when results would be given on written exam for Springfield Jan 5th Testing. She advised me, "In 2 weeks you will be sent Pass/Fail emails and if you pass will be given instructions as to what your next step will be." I hope this helps comfort concerns about the above mentioned topic. If anyone else receives info regarding process, please post. Thanks

Comment

• Did anybody else get the TRANSCRIPT DEADLINE email yesterday from PSR? I think it was sent to everybody but not sure, if anybody got it please let me know. thanks

Comment

• I did not receive this email. I turned in all documents needed prior to taking the exam. PSR more than likely sent that out to the applicants who needs to sent those in. If you didn't send it in, you might want to get that done. After the test PSR relinquish all responsibility to ISP..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5565 users online. 295 members and 5270 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X