300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LEready View Post
    For those of you that have already taken the written exam, how similar is the practice exam to the actual?
    What practice exam? The written exam is extremely easy (junior high level). I wouldn't worry about it too much. Be confident, get a good night sleep, eat a good breakfast and handle your business. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chappy6396 View Post
      For those who went on too medicals do they contact us and let us know we passed, or do we just go onto orientation from here?
      Three things could happen:

1) You will be contacted and told more medical/vision/hearing testing is needed. Don't freak out, its not the end of the world. I was sent to take a stress test, as were at least 10 others in my class.
      2) You will be notified that you have been certified by email and likely by letter, and then you will await orientation information.
      3) You may or may not receive some notification that you will not be proceeding in the process. I have heard of people getting letters, but I've also heard of some not getting anything. I don't know what the current process is if you are not moving on.

Comment

• The process for 121 went like this test and power test, background, merit board interviews, certification, medical and vision. We are now waiting for orientation and at each step they notified you that you moved on fairly quick the process is very organized good luck

Comment

• Any word. On the springfield test?

Comment

• i have not heard anything on springfield.

Comment

• I just got the notification for the Springfield test. It looks the written and the physical are going to be the same day. Good luck everyone

Comment

• Just got mine also...good luck guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Inapd View Post
                  I just got the notification for the Springfield test. It looks the written and the physical are going to be the same day. Good luck everyone
                  It's too bad they didn't do that in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by wlohrman View Post
                    The process for 121 went like this test and power test, background, merit board interviews, certification, medical and vision. We are now waiting for orientation and at each step they notified you that you moved on fairly quick the process is very organized good luck
                    Yea, I heard the psych test is taken during the initial written portion... that there is a psych portion included

Comment

• Does anyone know if the track at springfield is 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile

Comment

• just received email.

Comment

• where is the springfield test being held? if its at the fair grounds youll just be running down the street and back. theres no running track. theres like horse tracks but we just ran in the street.

Comment

• Just got the e-mail for testing next weekend in Springfield. I wonder what the weather will be like if we end up running outside. The test is being conducted at the Prarie Capital Convention Center.

See ya there!

Comment

• I called PSR last week and asked about the written and the physical being split up like they did in Chicago; they said probably but I'm not counting on it...

Comment

• How did things go yesterday? Did both the written and PFIT take place?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 87698 users online. 186 members and 87512 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X